DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

6 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

OK that $95M seems far too low but if it does end up being the case that's on par with Captain America: The Winter Soldier....

The Marvel universe has gone nuts; we’re going to have a fricking Captain America movie if we’re not careful. Thor, too!  -- Zach Snyder

• Haha 2

Really too bad for JL. I just saw it and really enjoyed it. WB had two big wins this year and two big loses. 

Maybe a best picture nomination for WW will restore some of the lost credibility back to the DCEU. It would have the distinction of being the first and only comic book movie to do so. 

Here’s to hoping that JL somehow crawls to over 100 mil this weekend. If it doesn’t, then it doesn’t. You win some, you lose some. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

So if this holds there goes the streak of $100M Opening Weekends for the DCEU? Never thought Justice League would be the one to break them.

No one did.

It might still get to a 100..that is probably within the projections margin of error..but that does not change the basic math.....JL is going to really, really, underperform and now it actually flopping is on the table.

So, JL might end up making less than The Amazing Spider Man 1 and 2 domestic...Damn.

Sure, I don't care about numbers. I did my part and I loved JL ( I'll be watching it again tomorrow ), but this should be a big wake-up call for Warner Bros. Focus on building your universe, instead of throwing whatever it comes into mind.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

sorry guys i can't read the whole thread. just tell me which pages people are ranking dc movies. i simply must know.

all of the pages, gotta read the whole thread sry

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

sorry guys i can't read the whole thread. just tell me which pages people are ranking dc movies. i simply must know.

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

alright guys what do we rank in this thread.  easy target first off, DCEU movies

1. Wonder Woman
  2. Batman v. Superman
  3. Suicide Squad
  4. Man of Steel

discuss.

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

I do, too...but we might disagree a little on which ones:)...

The two X-men ones for sure (NOT Deadpool 2) even though I know a lot of people on BOT think Deadpool 2 is going to fall flat on its Face lol 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1