CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

Just now, EmpireCity said:

They remind me of how awful the internet can be.  

It's Star Wars. People are still pressed over those damn prequels even after The Force Awakens has "made Star Wars cool again" (IT NEVER FUCKING WASN'T) all these years later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

They remind me of how awful the internet can be.  

Don't let it get to you.  The vast majority of people will like this movie because it is an objectively good movie with some absolutely epic scenes but there is no doubt that it will be somewhat divisive among fans.

13 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Why cancel? Your kid might get better by tomorrow!

I have other kids, so it's like the beginning of the end:)...plus, popcorn is a prereq, and I won't want them sharing any germs...

And, on a real note, would you want to sit next to the kid who puked less than 24 hours ago at your screening...consider it Mom niceness:)...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

I have other kids, so it's like the beginning of the end:)...plus, popcorn is a prereq, and I won't want them sharing any germs...

And, on a real note, would you want to sit next to the kid who puked less than 24 hours ago at your screening...consider it Mom niceness:)...

You're a gem, but you never know he might get better. Vomiting isn't usually a big deal.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's Star Wars. People are still pressed over those damn prequels even after The Force Awakens has "made Star Wars cool again" (IT NEVER FUCKING WASN'T) all these years later.

Yeah that's what's wrong with the internet, not enough prequel apologists. :hahaha:

those that say the Audience score is trolls. Tell us why Rogue one did not get voted by trolls. Its clerly evident this movie is very divisive seen many on twitter say its the worst SW movie. There is clearly people who have seen it thinks its very bad. its not only trolls. Will see it on sunday for myself and see what all the fuzz is about

Edited by mredman