CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Just now, Sam said:

@MrPink it’s like you never got ban. You’re here with us in spirit. 

*sees I got a bunch of notifications*

*why the hell would Pink leave wtf for THAT comment*

*checks everyone else's posts*

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spike071 said:

I had this random memory this weekend. I thought back to the fall of 2005 when I was working in the electronics department of Walmart. One of my co-workers had never seen a superhero movie before and he decided to buy every DVD he could get his hands on in our store. We're talking some true classics; the 2005 Fantastic Four, Ben Affleck's Daredevil, Nicholas Cage's Ghostrider, and Ang Lee's Hulk were four of his purchases. We talked about the superhero movie genre as something of a dying entity. Despite the commercial success of Rami's Spider-Man and the critical success of Batman Begins, it felt like comic book movies as a whole had run their course and fatigue was setting in. 

This was three full years before Iron Man. Simply astounding to see where we are today. 

That 2008 summer with RDJ and The Dark Knight made all the difference.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

I love how MrPink still haunts this thread despite he egregious crime of quoting a spoiler.

MrPink right now reading comments:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

27f.jpg?itok=IFhI8fu3

30 seconds later:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Nerd moment, Six Flag Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo California. Medusa B&M Floorless coaster. 

Problem with the internet can be defend right here. Not one of you actually read a word of the article hahahah

“It’s not a film that I like; it’s a film that I love,” he says. 

j1aUlyv.gif j1aUlyv.gif j1aUlyv.gif j1aUlyv.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Problem with the internet can be defend right here. Not one of you actually read a word of the article hahahah

“It’s not a film that I like; it’s a film that I love,” he says. 

Guilty as charged. Although even after reading it that quote still kinda makes no sense to me. 

• Like 2

I can sorta relate to Cameron there tbh. 2001 is an amazing work of art and I love it for that but it's not exactly a movie you get invested in, it's more of an experimental (for the time) art piece you observe.

Like it's not usually my Wednesday evening pick to just sit down and rewatch ya know

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

MrPink got banned for only 4 days despite violating a thread ban automatically meaning 7 days minimum.  the system is rigged

I know, you’ve been threadbanned like 3 times and still no 7 day ban for you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

22 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

I love how MrPink still haunts this thread despite he egregious crime of quoting a spoiler.

He's like a spirit that can't properly leave because he needs to finish a deed. Ghost Pink!

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 4