CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

As soon it was confirmed movie grossed "initially" 106.7 million and then Disney released official $106 million, I knew this movie would explode today Saturday. 

Schools were still in session yesterday Friday and movie was still able to gross $67 million in its true Friday? 

$67 million while schools nationwide still in session? 

This was all I needed to predict a "healthy" +14.0% bump from its true Friday. And now it may be looking that I could be way off... Lol

3 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

We are witnessing something truly historical. Surely it's beating the OW record with anything above 80M for Saturday, no?

On a side note...

Reveal hidden contents

I would hold off on that number until later. Every final estimate so far has come in lower than the officials. It could happen though. WC will be strong

1 minute ago, Rthanos said:

Earlier today thinking anything bet 77-82,  now up it slightly 78-83  just go with 80 see where it falls :)

Fucking loving it! 

Saturday record annihilated. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Re: Spiderman getting laid, I remember reading in that recent book where the Amy Pascal sandwich story was revealed that Marvel's contract with Sony they made it so he can't lose his virginity before the age of 16 or something

feige.jpg

• Haha 4

Its actually incredible how little updates we are getting for a potentially record breaking weekend from the big reporting sites. I swear TFA was updated so many more times.

So happy we have RTH and Empirecity who give us more updates

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

Earlier today thinking anything bet 77-82,  now up it slightly 78-83  just go with 80 see where it falls :)

With WC my guess is either 79 or 81. That would follow that pattern unless it just outright explodes. Record definitely in play though.

69M Saturday "cap" absolutely smashed either way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

$78M and this needs the same Sunday drop as Avengers 1 to hit the OW record.

Come on, Best Coast, let's get this thing to $83M. :Venom:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

Stomping all over the Sat record, adjusted or not.

• Like 1