Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Also please Jumanji doesn't change that Jake Kasdan is and shall forever be known as the director of Walk Hard before anything else. 

when Walk Hard bombs and jumanji is a hit.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lilmac said:

^This. I’m watching Avatar again right now for the umpteenth time. 

I watched it yesterday with my cousin and his family over. They had never seen Avatar before. They don't watch many movies. Even on my relatively small 42 inch ancient wall-mounted TV, the story, the universe... they were spellbound by it, and stayed up 2 hours past their normal bedtime to finish the movie, rather than finish it the next day like they usually would. They were talking about for an hour afterwards and will definitely be watching the sequel in theaters.

That's why the floor for Avatar 2 is $3B.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I don't hate Infinity War at all or have any agenda. I'd say Infinity War is a solid 7/10. It says something about you that people can't like those movies without having an "agenda" more than it says anything about me.

Your past posts speak volumes. Unlike you I actually like black panther and f&f and IW and Lotr and whatever without caring about other stuff like you obviously do. Hell when people like you were insisting that BP won’t do well overseas because of cultural issues I was the first to shout through my lungs that it will perform amazingly overseas and people will have no problem whatsoever with its cast. 

Again the agenda you are pushing by insisting on the same damn things over and over and over , plus your hilarious pre-launch IW posts (that were wishful thinking and praying at the same time ) speak for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Thematrixfilm said:

too bad there hasn't been too many depressing movies or tearjerkers out lately.  Tulley and Infinity War?  I have not seen A Quiet Place yet.

from what I heard depressing TLJ teared up a lot of jerks :redcapes:

4 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

I watched it yesterday with my cousin and his family over. They had never seen Avatar before. They don't watch many movies. Even on my relatively small 42 inch ancient wall-mounted TV, the story, the universe... they were spellbound by it, and stayed up 2 hours past their normal bedtime to finish the movie, rather than finish it the next day like they usually would. They were talking about for an hour afterwards and will definitely be watching the sequel in theaters.

That's why the floor for Avatar 2 is $3B.

I'm thinking 4 billies why not