grim22

Kraven the Hunter | December 13 2024 | Sony | Equalizer 2 writer developing | Bitten by radioactive lions.

20 hours ago, babz06 said:

It’s likely much cheaper than The Flash though. Which means it won’t make a lot but won’t be a big loss for Sony. 

$130m budget allegedly. Not a reliable source though (just a google search and a website I’d never heard of).

It certainly doesn’t look like it cost that much, so hopefully closer to Morbius budget. 

5 hours ago, Krissykins said:

$130m budget allegedly. Not a reliable source though (just a google search and a website I’d never heard of).

It certainly doesn’t look like it cost that much, so hopefully closer to Morbius budget. 

WHAT

Does a giant robot randomly appear at some point? How is this over 100?

2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Sony is only the first domino to fall I fear.

Yup, next year is going to be a mess if this keeps up. They could just pay people decently, but noooo.

11 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Can this not ever be released? It’s not me asking, it’s a friend.

What, why? Looks like a fun time.

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

What, why? Looks like a fun time.

I’m a Spider-Man fan. I’m not getting any younger. It’s fine that they make silly shit like Morbius, not even Spider-Man fans care about Morbius really. But Kraven is special. Kraven is a character that deserved to get the proper care and love of a MCU adaptation, not just another silly Spidey villain adaptation that we laugh at. This one particularly hurts because it’s clear that the far superior version of his adaptation is coming this year, October 20th on Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 for the PS5. Oh well at least I will have that to hold on to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m a Spider-Man fan. I’m not getting any younger. It’s fine that they make silly shit like Morbius, not even Spider-Man fans care about Morbius really. But Kraven is special. Kraven is a character that deserved to get the proper care and love of a MCU adaptation, not just another silly Spidey villain adaptation that we laugh at. This one particularly hurts because it’s clear that the far superior version of his adaptation is coming this year, October 20th on Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 for the PS5. Oh well at least I will have that to hold on to.

I like Kraven fine, but don;t see him making a good solo villian movie. Worked with the Joker, sort of worked with the loki Miniseries, but, frankly, the only Marvel Villian whose I can see getting a good solo movie out of is Dr Doom. He has one of the best villian origins in comics.