Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

James Bond had a TV ad the other day advertising the release of a trailer. It's all pretty silly. But if it works, good for them. 

Yeah 30 second teasers for trailers has been a thing for a while now. I think this is the first time I've seen a billboard in a public place though. 

Just now, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Yeah 30 second teasers for trailers has been a thing for a while now. I think this is the first time I've seen a billboard in a public place though. 

Bonus... In 3 days, the screen will start playing the trailer, and as the title spins, the screen will too, in order to go into wide instead of portrait...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Didn't IT 2 also have public billboards touting the premiere of its trailer earlier this year as well?

21 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

definitely more secretive. even inception i feel like we knew the basic premise at this point. still no real idea what this is actually about beyond there's spies and some kind of time travel element.

Isn't the time travel speculation at this point?

Reaction/description from NolanFans forum

- Extremely tense
- Typical „Nolan feeling“
- Music like an extended version of the teaser-track
- No cross cutting this time (the prologue takes place at one location)
- there is a small reel at the end of the scene with shots of 4 more locations
- we saw most of the main cast although the prologue scene is focused on JDWs character
- I would say 75% IMAX - some dialogue scenes in 70mm
- Almost no handheld cinematography - everything is very steady
- I spotted no distracting extras

It was the Opera „terrorist“ scene in Tallin with a small reel at the end. We saw JDW in action most of the time. Robert Pattinson, Debicki and Branagh (he holds her hostage) only in the reel. A shot from the Denmark windpark, one aerial from Italy and a backwards car crash in Tallin that jdw and pattinson are witnessing confused.

Also - trailer runtime is 2:07

• Like 1

tenant-1.jpg

mgr-21451-msg2.jpg

“We’re jumping off from the point of view of an espionage film, but we’re going to a number of different places,” explains the director of the blockbusters Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk, and the Christian Bale-starring Batman trilogy. “We’re crossing a few different genres in a hopefully exciting and fresh way. [Producer] Emma [Thomas] and I have put together a lot of large-scale productions, but this is certainly the biggest in terms of international reach. We shot in seven countries, all over the place, with a massive cast and huge set pieces. There’s no question, it’s the most ambitious film we’ve made.”

The director also reveals that Washington is “very much the hero” of Tenet. “He’s a massively talented actor and physically gifted,” Nolan says of the BlacKkKlansman star, who is a former professional football player. “He’s an athlete and pretty hard for anybody to keep up with, including the different vehicles we shot him from — cars and helicopters. [Laughs] This guy moves.”

• Like 4