Litio

4-day Weekend Official| Alita $33.50M, Lego $27.75m, Isn't Romantic $16.64M, WMW $12.21m, HDD2U $11m

3 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

If Alita's true Thursday is $6.1M and Isn't It Romantic is $5M...I don't think they will be quite as far apart for the 3 day "when we celebrate Valentine's Day" weekend - right now, Deadline has $23-$25M FSS only for Alita and $13M FSS only for IIR...seems like they should be more like $5-7M apart...not sure which way that gap should swing (Alita down or IRR up), but I just don't feel it right now:)...

They’re probably taking into consideration that Isn’t It Romantic is going to play really well on Valentine’s Day and give it a bump that Alita isn’t getting. Plus IIR actually opened a day earlier than Alita and some of the demand for it may have been consumed on Wednesday. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

We are 2.7 billion strong, friend.

Yes boys!

We are the ones who stand above all, the saviours of cinema who are the ones stopping the heartless from being #1.

Billie inbound im FEELING IT

• Like 2

Deadline said 2 days ago Alita wouldn't even hit $30 milllion for the 5-day weekend, now projecting $37 million. That's a huge jump. And they play conservative in cases like this. I wouldn't be surprised if the real estimated number is over $45 million. But with the extremely positive word of mouth, I can see numbers coming in even higher than expected. I won't be surprised if it makes over $50 million 5-day. But of course, that's considering those Deadline numbers are right, which sometimes they're not. So, let's not get too excited, but hope they're right.

That's awesome considering people here were sure Alita would be the next Mortal Engines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Napoleon said:

Deadline said 2 days ago Alita wouldn't even hit $30 milllion for the 5-day weekend, now projecting $37 million. That's a huge jump. And they play conservative in cases like this. I wouldn't be surprised if the real estimated number is over $45 million. But with the extremely positive word of mouth, I can see numbers coming in even higher than expected. I won't be surprised if it makes over $50 million 5-day. But of course, that's considering those Deadline numbers are right, which sometimes they're not. So, let's not get too excited, but hope they're right.

That's awesome considering people here were sure Alita would be the next Mortal Engines.

Where is the flop gang now? I can't see em'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1