Eric S'ennui

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

5 hours ago, MattW said:

I think Deadline will start at 45 though with their early preview article if they do one tonight.

5 hours ago, Porthos said:

0JjyCks.gif

(change the word "men" to "websites" in this case. :ph34r:)

Just a reminder, everyone, that this is all @MattW's fault. 👍

• Like 2

Endgame is a love letter to the Marvel fans. Thank you to Feige, Russos and everyone involved, that was beyond belief. Everyone shined and what an epic and emotional ending, once again thank you to everyone. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Endgame is a love letter to the Marvel fans. Thank you to Feige, Russos and everyone involved, that was beyond belief. Everyone shined and what an epic and emotional ending, once again thank you to everyone. 

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Infinity War/Endgame is probably the best series of films shot back to back since LOTR.

A+ on cinemascore? :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, druv10 said:

How are you? Ending had me tearing up.

I’m not okay at all. 

Even the freaking credits got me a crying mess. Fuck this movie.

1 minute ago, dakus said:

Watch the preview numbers come in at 56 million just so this board can go in meltdown mode

Reverse those #s and you’ll nail it.

Edited by FTF

2 minutes ago, FTF said:

Reverse those #s and you’ll nail it.

I agree that 65 is the more likely outcome. As somebody on team Chaos though I feel 56M would be more fun to watch unfold tbh

Edited by dakus

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

I’m not okay at all. 

Even the freaking credits got me a crying mess. Fuck this movie.

Yeah, drive back to my house was hard. Thinking about the movie had me tearing up again.

Russos nailed the ending. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

by the way if you follow the BO on this forum since 2 weeks you would have guess that that a 4 more millions from preview for EG was not possible lol

In some theater it has sold more thnan double the tickets than infinity wars so do the math D