Eric is Quiet

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just a fun question to ask. What other powerful MCU-villain do you think comes very close/closest to matching Thanos, in terms of strength, power and abilities?

One of my picks would be Ultron, considering that he has a robot-army, can fly and that James Spader does give a menacing performance.

What MCU villain do you guys think, comes pretty close?

7 hours ago, iHeartJames said:

so yeah my ex already did that about 3 years ago and lemme tell you how offended I was at some of the comments about how small my breast look

He and all that commented in that way are not worth anything.

7 hours ago, Chewy said:

Shame on you @MrPink

In my POV CJohn's action was worse, it was a tiny little bit of a mistake MrPink did and fastly edited, but CJohn did a full quote and 'screamed' spoiler, without editing his quote after MrPink did.

So a mistake of MrPink, a big mistake as aware, by gleeful CJohn

6 hours ago, MrGamer said:

Fucking hell, @MrPink

see above

6 hours ago, pepsa said:

And if said movie sell out almost every of those showtimes

Me likey golden pepsa 😉

Edited by terrestrial
  • Haha 3

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Just a fun question to ask. What other powerful MCU-villain do you think comes very close/closest to matching Thanos, in terms of strength, power and abilities?

One of my picks would be Ultron, considering that he has a robot-army, can fly and that James Spader does give a menacing performance.

Honestly I kinda felt Ultron was a bit underwhelming in terms of being a physical match to the Avengers. I don't recall him really winning a one on one battle against any of the Avengers other than Cap. The character stuff with him is good though.

Hela on Asgard is pretty formidable I reckon. 

I'm all out of superlatives to describe the numbers we're seeing.  As a fan of Marvel Comics since long before many of you were born, I can't tell you how thrilling it is to see the world finally catch up to what I always knew to be true: Stan/Jack/Steve created a modern mythology for the ages. And in the right hands, these characters can appeal to EVERYONE. What a ride this has been since 2008!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

None. The MCU has a couple of good villains - either performances and interesting characters or powerful ones - but they're either smaller scale (i.e. Vulture) or have evolved past clear villain (Loki). 

Bring on Doom and Galactus.