charlie Jatinder

Thursday Numbers - (5/23)

16 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Nope. But If I have to guess from the Fandago I will go with $6mn (+/- $0.25mn)

Thanks, was wondering about Brightburn but from the tracking thread it’s not looking pretty 

Wick is going to make close to 150 so that's great. But seeing it drop pretty hard on Thursday is kind of depressing. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Maybe I am way off base, but how is Shivampa trolling for expressing himself with reactions? Maybe he doesn’t like the numbers being posted. Sorry, but I don’t see that as trolling. If he is going to be part of this board, he will have the same privileges as everyone else, unless mods say otherwise. 

Edited by Ms Lady Hawk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Maybe I am way off base, but how is Shivampa trolling for expressing himself with reactions? Maybe he doesn’t like the numbers being posted. Sorry, but I don’t see that as trolling. If he is going to be part of this board, he will have the same privileges as everyone else, unless mods say otherwise. 

Cleary he is definitely trolling. The only reaction he ever gives to any post is not cool reactions.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

He's permabanned. 

But for some reason banned members still can log into their accounts and give reactions to posts even ones who are banned for life. 

11 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Agreed , either drop the emotions completely or don’t whine about them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

You should be an actor. You'll win a lot of Oscars. And you'll actually have a life.

He might win 1 out of sheer persistence but he'd have to show some actual range to get more than that, and he has precious little. 

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

How bad were the numbers for John Wick, End Game and Pikachu? I'm too scared to look….

Could be just me but End Game and Pikachu seem good. JW not so much, but it did lose all its premium screens essentially

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Nova said:

How bad were the numbers for John Wick, End Game and Pikachu? I'm too scared to look….

Endgame was least hurt.. JW3 and pika did their numbers and should finish around their expectations... now for endgame if you are waiting for it to pass avatar, you can look now because nothing except time will tell

TTVOMJ

This weekend isn't that interesting in terms of AE - it will make close to what IW did.

it's the next 2 weekends that will be much more telling if it can leg out to 850.

Last year the first weekend of June didn't have any big releases - with Adrift opening on 3,00 screens and making just 11M.

This year you will have Godzilla and Rocketman opening on over 7,500 screens and Ma opens on 2,700 herself.

Then the second weekend of June last year you had the 40M opener O8. This year you get both Dark Phoenix and SLOP 2.

IW had 39 and 31% drops those 2 weekends. I have a hard time seeing AE have similar drops. If it does it can make it to 850, if it has 50% type drops again than 850 is not happening.

Charlie's numbers look like about what we should have expected. Will be interesting to see how Aladdin does this weekend,

38 minutes ago, baumer said:

Cleary he is definitely trolling. The only reaction he ever gives to any post is not cool reactions.

You’re the authority around here, so okay. Maybe he should sprinkle in some WTF and Sad reactions in addition to the not cools. That way, he won’t be just posting the same reaction all the time to voice his displeasure. 😛

• Astonished 1

42 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

He's permabanned. 

But for some reason banned members still can log into their accounts and give reactions to posts even ones who are banned for life. 

Yeh the mods have never addressed why banned users are still allowed to participate 

42 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Agreed , either drop the emotions completely or don’t whine about them.

Yeh cause you trolled with them when you were banned too. 

• Haha 6