Eric the IF

Weekend Thread: Actuals - TS4 59.7, Annabelle 20.3 (31.1 5-Day), Yesterday 17, Aladdin 10.1, Pets 7.3, MIB 6.7, Endgame 6.1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Granted Beetles nostalgia didn't do much for 2007's Across the Universe but that was also a much weirder/ambitious movie than this looked to be.

That also never expanded past limited.  

4 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I see no reason why not. I can't wait to see it. Liked JW3 the best this far. Bit gruesome but awesome still

I so want a 3rd movie to The Raid movies. JW and The Raid are just awesome. 

Over at Disney Springs, they’ve cancelled a late Toy Story and added a sixth showing of Endgame, the 7:30 has been sold out since yesterday.

Bear in mind that as late as Thursday, there were only two showtimes scheduled a day this weekend.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 4

9 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Sophie Turner 's big wedding day !!! Since it got her more media exposure, be ready for a boost to dark phoenix !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7194087/Sophie-Turner-joins-maid-honour-Maisie-Williams-pre-wedding-party-Provence.html

This is the second ceremony; they eloped in Vegas in May after some awards show, Diplo livestreamed it on his Instagram. It got huge publicity then, maybe it boosted the Jonas Brothers song some more (though Sucker had already gone number one) and gave Sophie Turner a bigger name as a celebrity, because Game of Thrones was at peak publicity regardless. Certainly didn't help Dark Phoenix...or maybe it did, and it would have done worse without Sophie being more famous than ever.

The wedding now is just for show and sentimental reasons, though Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra had like 12 celebrations and got a lot of attention for each one.

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

In a move I don't fully comprehend the logic behind, my theater has more showings of Endgame on Monday than they do today. 

Figure that one out. 

FFH crossover effect but still that's crazy. Hoping Monday is good as well because of this.

3 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

In a move I don't fully comprehend the logic behind, my theater has more showings of Endgame on Monday than they do today. 

Figure that one out. 

To let people DIY a double showing with FFH, I guess?

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

This is the second ceremony; they eloped in Vegas in May after some awards show, Diplo livestreamed it on his Instagram. It got huge publicity then, maybe it boosted the Jonas Brothers song some more (though Sucker had already gone number one) and gave Sophie Turner a bigger name as a celebrity, because Game of Thrones was at peak publicity regardless. Certainly didn't help Dark Phoenix...or maybe it did, and it would have done worse without Sophie being more famous than ever.

The wedding now is just for show and sentimental reasons, though Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra had like 12 celebrations and got a lot of attention for each one.

Vegas wedding (the site provides clips) is absolutely pathetic. Elvis impersonator? really? that's not gonna last. 

16 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Sophie Turner's magic has captured the hearts of a lot of Marvel fanboys. It shall do wonder again.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

You guys can not cool it all you want, but denying it won’t change that Disney employs that strategy all the time

Do you have a proof for this? This accusation is really serious. Anyone making this should have solid proofs.