Eric the Ape

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

I see a lot of people have been saying Hawkeye is good. I should check it out though out of all MCU shows (including What If?) I was least interested in it. 

It’s decent so far with great chemistry by the leads. Think FATWS but without the muddled who-ultimately-cares Flag Smashers who got a lot of coverage. (Echo and Tracksuit Mafia and SPOILER are a step up entertainment/character-wise as adversaries.)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

Parts did feel contrived but the ending had me feeling some things. My second favorite Spider-Man movie and top 5 MCU.

a friend compared that ending to TDK and it’s true. Fascinating how Watts and crew took notes from that movie while still delivering tone wise a MCU-y joint 

• Like 1

Best Spiderman movie of all time!  It took 7 movies to FINALLY gets a perfect Spiderman type ending!

Best popular trilogy ender of all time!

1st A movie from me all year!

Best MCU movie, even better than Infinity War, my previous favorite (and the Cap movies)!

Put it in the Oscars as the 10th movie and the best mass-appealing movie of the year.  I haven't seen anything better this year that's been popular...

Anyway, seriously, everyone in my family plus the 2 male friends we brought (1 a newbie supes guy from Poland who knew nothing about superheroes til last week) loved it.  Loved it!

Thank GOD Tom Holland is signed for 3 more of these!!

Editing b/c apparently that last line needs to stay a Christmas wish for now:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 4

10 minutes ago, Weird Alegion said:

Somehow I suspect we’ll see Holland in more than 3 further solo spider-man movies.

He’s got all the leverage in the world ATM and if Sony offers him RDJ money, he’ll do it.