SLAM!

The State of Survivor Season Six

@captainwondyful @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @DAJK @elcaballero @JJ-8 @Keanu @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @Wrath @ZeeSoh

Um...

I prefer ripping the band-aid off. I'm really sorry, but I need to cancel the season.

I live a very busy lifestyle where I have to make compromises with my time, and with my car accident--found out today that my car is going to be totaled--I really believe I need to cancel this game. I really don't think this is a good time for me to be running Survivor.

You guys make Survivor what it is, and I couldn't be more happy to have so many people working together in a game like this. I really wish I could continue this, but I really don't think I have a choice but to step down from this.

So I thank you guys, and I also thank @Avatree, @baumer, @Darth Lehnsherr, @Fancyarcher, @glassfairy, @Kjtc, @MrGamer, @Premium George, @Reddroast, @StarWarsMemer, and @YourMother the Edgelord for their roles in the game as well.

I really wish I didn't have to do this. I'm really sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 9

@captainwondyful @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @DAJK @elcaballero @JJ-8 @Keanu @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @Wrath @ZeeSoh

Actually...

The game might still be on... I received some... Enthralling new information...

I won't be hosting it...

But... Let's just say there's gonna be a big surprise next Monday.

Please PM me the Weekend Challenge Predictions by the usual time, Thursday, 11:59 PM PST.

• Astonished 8

Wow, mood whiplash.   

IRL priorities have gotta come first, but I'm glad the game will be continuing in some way!

I hope things with getting a new car and whatever else go as well as they can.   

And thanks so much for getting this started and running everything for the past 8(?) weeks, I had no idea this existed before your post asking for players and it's been a lot of fun so far!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SLAM! said:

Actually...

I won't be hosting it...

Please PM me the Weekend Challenge Predictions by the usual time, Thursday, 11:59 PM PST.

Indeed.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 3

17 hours ago, SLAM! said:

Um...

I prefer ripping the band-aid off. I'm really sorry, but I need to cancel the season.

I live a very busy lifestyle where I have to make compromises with my time, and with my car accident--found out today that my car is going to be totaled--I really believe I need to cancel this game. I really don't think this is a good time for me to be running Survivor.

You guys make Survivor what it is, and I couldn't be more happy to have so many people working together in a game like this. I really wish I could continue this, but I really don't think I have a choice but to step down from this.

So I thank you guys, and I also thank @Avatree, @baumer, @Darth Lehnsherr, @Fancyarcher, @glassfairy, @Kjtc, @MrGamer, @Premium George, @Reddroast, @StarWarsMemer, and @YourMother the Edgelord for their roles in the game as well.

I really wish I didn't have to do this. I'm really sorry.

That's totally ok. I'm really sorry for your car and the chaos that's landed on your life. This is a small thing to give up in the grand scheme of things and everything will be ok with us, and more importantly everything will be ok with you, too in the end.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SLAM! said:

Actually...

I won't be hosting it...

Woo!

That's what I get for posting before reading all the posts!

Intriguing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1