charlie Jatinder

SHANG CHI SECOND WEEKEND THREAD: 35.8M (-53%), DILF Leung Conquers #1 Spot | Free Guy 5.8, Malignant 5.6, Candyman 4.9, Jungle Cruise 2.4, Card Counter 1.1

4 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

4jit7pi41tm71.jpg

Not that bad actually, Old have an C+ and get a pretty good 2.9x multiplier. 

If it wasn't HBO Max i would bet this could've opened with +10M even with the awful marketing and finish around 30M, it's a niche movie but a very fun one, It could easily develop some good legs like Old. But sadly HBO Max will make sure to bury it.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fox20 said:

4jit7pi41tm71.jpg

2 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

But sadly HBO Max will make sure to bury it.

HBOMax and no marketing will kill the box office. But I think Malignant is destined to become a cult classic. 

It’s batshit crazy. Certainly the most original film I’ve seen all year. I still dont know what to rate it lol. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$9.3m and $2m

Can Malignant debut in 3rd or 4th? Between being on max and divisive reaction I suppose it could go as low as 5 or so. FG would probably need 1.2+ Fri to target that and Candy maybe 1.5.

8 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

so 8.8 then

Why you keeping acting this way?

Maybe it´s me not paying enough attention but seems like everytime i see you here, is making these type of posts which honestly doesn´t bring any discussion and sometimes even look like a dismiss of people with data.

Charlie and EmpireCity are both good at what they do and they´re help the forum bringing to us very on point numbers to talk about hours before official numbers come out.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Why you keeping acting this way?

Maybe it´s me not paying enough attention but seems like everytime i see you here, is making these type of posts which honestly doesn´t bring any discussion and sometimes even look like a dismiss of people with data.

Charlie and EmpireCity are both good at what they do and they´re help the forum bringing to us very on point numbers to talk about hours before official numbers come out.

That person is also the troll on box office Reddit who keeps popping up in the Shang-Chi threads talking crap about Charlie & Empire & the movie too. 

• Like 9