Eric Duncan

VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE WEEKEND THREAD | 90.1M OW! Biggest pandemic opening!

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Dont know about everyone else but busy weekend at the cinemas for me this weekend. Titane on Friday, Dracula+Frankenstein double feature and Venom 2 on Saturday, and Spirited Away 20th Anniversary on Sunday.

I will... be staying home and watching Many Saints of Newark :sparta: 

Have not stepped foot into a theater since Free Guy.

• Sad 3

13 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Dont know about everyone else but busy weekend at the cinemas for me this weekend. Titane on Friday, Dracula+Frankenstein double feature and Venom 2 on Saturday, and Spirited Away 20th Anniversary on Sunday.

Newark's the main goal for the weekend. Maybe the Dracula+Frankenstein combo since I'm planning to binge the Universal Monster films this month anyways, and maybe Titane if I have the urge to travel 35 minutes. Venom screams "weekday after work" kinda movie. Sadly though I'm still in the middle of my Bond Watch and the last few films have been a slog, and I don't see the next few films improving. Got done with Moonraker and I am amazed a film with a premise of "James Bond goes to space" can be so generic and dull.

@WrathOfHan Just a reminder Seinfeld is another option this weekend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

I realised there is a shift in tone in many poster in regard to day-to- date release. Few months ago during BW weekend, i see many are quite supportive  and slowly i see their change in mind.

Well Premiere Access is a bit different because it involves an additional fee, whereas with HBO Max it doesn't, so it cuts much more into the box office. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Venom 2 beat the Eternals to the punch as the first gay love story in superhero movies. You love to see it!

Not to be too technical, but didn't The New Mutants beat both of them to that? 😏

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

I will... be staying home and watching Many Saints of Newark :sparta: 

Have not stepped foot into a theater since Free Guy.

Florida trashy trash trash.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Glad to see the craziness of Venom continue in this film. Maybe Soný Spider-Man Universe will be something that I look forward to after all.

Oh wait Morbius is the next installment....

Watch that be Venom 1 all over again. I mean it is a dead month and hey clearly that one marketing rub helps…