2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$23m

$7m

$4.6m

$2m

Big news for Halloween. 

Bond having a bad drop after all

Doesn't seem great for V2

Guessing 4th num is duel? Of that includes previews 5ish seems right. Wasn't sure it would beat af2 on Fri

7 minutes ago, Val357 said:

Friday ------> $23,000,000

Saturday --> $19,300,000 (-16.1%)

Sunday ----> $11,500,000 (-40.4%)

Weekend -> $53,800,000

First time trying this. Too generous?  

I think this would put the true fss insanely close to nttd

Just now, Let There Be Legion said:

I think this would put the true fss insanely close to nttd

How unexpected is that??

Still puzzled over NTTD. I mean, I know the reasons floating out there, but still surprised at the end of the day. Thought the film would get more of a "last hurrah" at the box office.

On another note though: what an October!

25 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$23m

$7m

$4.6m

$2m

Ooh that’s great. Really overperformed in the late night shows then. 

Edit; I know the numbers are smaller, but that’s a better preview to friday multiplier than the previous film. 

4.74 vs 4.28

Edited by Krissykins

Halloween Kills is overperforming late night in almost the exact same places that Venom 2 did.  The south west, west coast and heavily populated areas with a large Hispanic demographic.  

The big Cinemark in El Paso was the #3 theater in North America on Friday.   

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Halloween Kills is overperforming late night in almost the exact same places that Venom 2 did.  The south west, west coast and heavily populated areas with a large Hispanic demographic.  

The big Cinemark in El Paso was the #3 theater in North America on Friday.   

young audience rules.

If Twilight series come at this point, $100M OD easily.

57 minutes ago, Let There Be Legion said:

Big news for Halloween. 

Bond having a bad drop after all

Doesn't seem great for V2

Guessing 4th num is duel? Of that includes previews 5ish seems right. Wasn't sure it would beat af2 on Fri

v1 had a 48% drop and made 18 mill with a third friday of 5 , maybe v2 will have the same drop as v1

4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

This movie is moving slow as hell. The kids don't care about James Bond, we're gonna be in for another shock when we find out the kids also don't care about Ghostbusters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

This movie is moving slow as hell. The kids don't care about James Bond, we're gonna be in for another shock when we find out the kids also don't care about Ghostbusters.

um the 2weekend drop is actually very decent looking at 50-55% drop

Edited by john2000
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Time to bring back Jason and Freddy instead!! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AJG said:

I'm still shocked that one is still getting a theatrical release. It's an absolute bomb in the making, especially after the 2016 flop and even without 'Rona. Dark Fate couldn't do it for Terminator, and The Suicide Squad also tanked. Sins of the father indeed.

Maybe if the Feig remake didn't exist I could've seen it pull decent numbers, but it would still be coming off of a lukewarmly received movie like Ghostbusters 2.

Hold up.  Halloween Hybrid doing between 47-53?  Wow.   That's huge for October.  This is the 12th Installment of the franchise.   Does this mean we should expect some decent numbers with future Hybrids "Dune and "Matrix 4"?   I mean "Dune" is very well known in sci-fi circles even though the last live action film was in the 80's.  Of course Matrix was a phenomenon.    Because Michael is one of the Top 3 Horror Icons Ever  so people that want to see it are doing both Big Screen and small screen.  I wonder will peacock release the streaming numbers.   

Halloween Kills GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

Depend where Sat number land, the 2nd week hold for NTTD is pretty in line with Skyfall & Spectre, especially when you consider NTTD has the most preview intensive ratio among three. But both Spectre and Skyfall had Thanksgiving on the way for rescue, an advantage that NTTD won't have. So the total around 140-150m is more likely.