Eric is Anxious

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i will say i had no problem with the episode lengths until the finale decided it needed to be as long as the shawshank redemption. even peter jackson is gonna be at home watching this shit saying "ok wrap it up"

Still have the finale to go but the pacing this season is just so off. Part of it is because one of the storylines flat out should not exist which adds to the bloat, but even if I wanted it in, that storyline is moving slower than a snail

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Top Gun’s new date is way better. It’s original date wouldn’t have given it Memorial Day and Father’s Day 

Absolutely. Kinda crazy to think back to the fact that the movie that would have occupied that Memorial Day spot in a non-COVID 2020 would have been F9, which would not have opened as high nor have had the staying power to do much with Father's Day a few weeks later.

29 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Still have the finale to go but the pacing this season is just so off. Part of it is because one of the storylines flat out should not exist which adds to the bloat, but even if I wanted it in, that storyline is moving slower than a snail

The season is somehow incredibly rushed and incredibly bloated and slow at the same time. Also which storyline are you talking about? I have a feeling it's the one with Ryder.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Legion and Thunder said:

You guys don’t celebrate Lose Your Most Important Colony Day?

6 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Today isn't August 15.

Beat me to the punch, but only because I would have had to Google the date. :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

The whole trend of teenage boys showing up to Minions in full suits/tuxes isn’t just an internet thing. Our 10:30PM show last night had fucking 70+ people, 95% of which were high school/college age males in suits.

If I get people in suits sitting next to me when I see the movie this will be my reaction:

Ryan Gosling Ew GIF - Ryan Gosling Ew Wtf GIFs

It's pretty mind-boggling that Minions and Top Gun, perhaps the last of the delayed movies from Summer 2020 that are finally seeing the light of day, might very well end up being the biggest success stories of the summer after two full years of sitting on the shelf.

4 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$38m for Minions

True or with previews? I know typically you post with previews for OW and that number would be....not great (relative to $100M OW hope)...

Edited by StormbreakerXXR

10 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Can Minions get over Top Gun for the top 5 pandemic OW? (3day)

No Way Home- 260m

Doctor Strange- 187m

Jurassic World- 145m

The Batman 134m

Top Gun- 126.7m

Venom- 90m

Minions doing this without fan events, etc is very impressive

what did batman without fan events do?

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

2 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

True or with previews? I know typically you post with previews for OW and that number would be....not great (relative to $100M OW hope)...

True Friday.