Issac Newton

Weekend Thread - 3/10-12 | Weekend Estimates: Scream VI 44.5 (franchise best!), Creed III 27.2, LXV 12.3 #AintManIII 7, Cocaine Bear I 6.2

8 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

Sheesh, those Dungeons & Dragons reviews…who saw this coming!?

It's from the Game Night people, so it's not that crazy. But if those guys made a movie based off the DnD campaign I have with @4815162342 @YM! @Cap and @Reddroast, we would probably win Best Picture. Just throwing that out htere.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Eric the Velocipastor said:

It's from the Game Night people, so it's not that crazy. But if those guys made a movie based off the DnD campaign I have with @4815162342 @YM! @Cap and @Reddroast, we would probably win Best Picture. Just throwing that out htere.

I loved Game Night. Slept on these guys being behind the movie. Very much looking forward to seeing it. 

1 hour ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

The 40m OW for F13 in 2009 is really impressive every new year IMO

(The 76 for Halloween 18 is also amazing which goes without saying)

Forgot al aboit Friday 2009....probably cause it didn't even get close to doubling that

12 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Huge SAT jump. 15.7M

Thats excellent! Maybe the good WOM is already catching on? 44 - 46M looks probable with this.

Would also make 100M DOM a certainty imo and Scream 6 could target 115 - 125M.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Huge SAT jump. 15.7M

:ohmygod:

Scream 5 fell -24.1% on Saturday. This must be WOM, as there’s no other reason for the 6th film to be less frontloaded than the 5th. 

This is amazing lol. 

3 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Thrilled it's doing so well. It's a real good time.

The only thing nagging me is how Spyglass will be feeling so vindicated about short-changing Neve.

Neve unfortunately now has no negotiation power with them, the film has opened much better without her. 

• Like 2