ThomasNicole

Weekdays Thread (5/15-18) | Guardians $5.18M Monday

35 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

That needs ratio better than even Mario had at its best day. That seemed Canada on a over drive or something. Why would ratio be that spectacularly different from yesterday. 

You’re tracking the imax chain and mentioned in this thread that yday might be unusually imax heavy as people get in on the last chance. Most anomalous day/day of run for mtc1 ratio 

4 hours ago, Bob Train said:

Guardians will be a top 10 grosser of the summer season if that's what you mean but by August it will be in like no screens so it won't be in the weekend top 10. There's like 15 big films coming from now until then.

I meant it will continue inside the top 10 by end of summer. 

12 hours ago, JustWatching said:

Yeah Fast X showings started at 2 at my local cinemark. Can’t say how well attended the first three shows were, but the seven remaining have sold a whopping 19 tix.

I call BS

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bordlove said:

I meant it will continue inside the top 10 by end of summer. 

I doubt it

Late Summer will be dominated by August and July holdovers

I don’t see Guardians staying the top 10 the whole summer into September like Top Gun did because we have way more releases this summer, and because Top Gun was Memorial Day whereas Guardians is the 1st weekend of May