CaptainJackSparrow

Jurassic World 4 | July 2, 2025 | Gareth Edwards to direct

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

He won't get if, given the time factor and Abrams simply does not work fast.

Which has gotten him into troubel with WB when he did not deliver a couple of TV projects when scheduled.

he worked fast in the past, he started from tv, they shoot a movie every 7-10 days. But no way will he be involved here

Edited by Ryan Reynolds

11 hours ago, dudalb said:

I doubt that. Abrams is in trouble with WB since he failed to deliver a couple of TV projects on time. I doubt he iwll be doing any big projects ar WB for a while.

You can doubt it all you want or you can just google it. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/ewan-mcgregor-anne-hathaway-mystery-movie-wb-1235823773/amp/

This will means the movie will look absolutely breathtaking and it will be a visual treat for the eyes.

It probably also means the performances will be as wooden as the palm trees we'll probably see in the film.

In any case, imo this is a good choice that gives me a little more hope for this!

I really cant wait for the plot synopsis lol. I just ... struggle to think where they'll take the series from now on if the actually want to follow up on Dominion.

I mean theres always 2 things they could do with this: Make another reboot with an open park (i would dislike this very much, but its been proven to be a moneymaker so far) or make a Planet of the Apes-style post-apocalyptic film with Dinos ruling the earth somehow (despite all modern weaponry and whatever).

The most dramatically inert director in Hollywood tackling one of the most dramatically inert block-busters in Hollywood… as long as the dino’s look good, who cares I guess haha. These things are just glorified tech demos anyways

• Like 1