ZeeSoh

Joker: Folie à Deux Weekend Thread

59 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I doubt it when the writing has been on the wall for this movie for a while tbh. It really does feel like everyone gave up on it completely after Venice, withholding reactions/reviews until the week of release would've resulted in an even quicker crash and burn.

You doubt the mods need good luck? someone’s already been thread banned and the official number isn’t even out yet lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MightyDargon said:

Actors rarely get blamed for a terrible script. Depp got huge movies for years after Lone Ranger.

Yeah, but lead actors often get blamed for box office failure. John Carter derailed careers of both lead actors.

2 minutes ago, Firepower said:

The movies is not released in all markets this weekend.

Ok, fixed:

DOM: $40M --> $75M

It will beat The Marvels

And before a mod looks at these predictions and accuses me of "trolling" please note that these predictions are in fact serious and I am not trolling

Edited by HummingLemon496
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MightyDargon said:

People could basically tell Deadpool 3 would be "Super Mario" once the first trailer came out though.

No, for a while the top comment on the Deadpool 3 thread was "looks like a nothing sandwich" (this was right after the teaser in Feb came out). 

Edited by HummingLemon496
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Just read this current last few pages.  Yep tapping out for this thread. Let the inmates run the asylum. Seems apt for the movie in question. Peace out. Have fun

You know, you don't need to comment how you won't comment in this thread.. 

Edited by Kon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think the main problem with this movie outside of execution was the lack of commitment to a single market.

Is it for edgy Joker fans or fans of musicals and Lady Gaga?

It was always going to be a high wire act. I'm not surprised the fumbled this one.