Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I was just responding to Sting's post about the age thing. I've no opinion on her.

I also said "constantly living under a microscope". If people bombarded me with questions 24/7, I'm sure there'd be a few silly answers every now and then.

• Like 1

She's only 22. She still has a lot of growing up to do. You can't expect someone that young, who's constantly under a microscope, to say mature and intelligent things all the time.

Exactly.  Everyone falls over Jlaw and she's said some foolish/silly things. JLaw is more a cheeky broad who pokes fun at herself and Shailene is more earnest hippy flower child so people give her less flack.

It's not like they're in and out of rehab, drunk driving, vandalizing, stealing or getting into fights like a lot of other young and not so young actors and actresses.

• Like 5

Ok brief synopsis of the thread

-Fault's doing amazing

-EoT's doing bleh domestic but great international

-TASM2 and Godzilla 2014 vs Maleficent

-EoT vs Maleficent

-Maleficent fans vs the world

-Feminism debate

-Woodley bashing/defending

• Like 1

She's 22. I'm 21. I'm sure if I were in her position, I'd end up saying stupid things, too. 

But at least she's unique and a breath of fresh air. I still love her talking about getting pregnant with the trees or nature. Gold. This girl would be fun to get high with.

• Like 4

Stop pretending you are a woman in every single post.  It's freakin annoying sometimes.  And enlighten me oh earthly one, why do "hate" Shaileen?  What could she have possibly done to make you hate her?   :unsure:

How the hell am I pretending? Because I called you bitch, bitch?

Okay, Baumer. Glad to know. Now, I won't stop whatever the hell you think I'm doing.

And it's Shailene. I said I'm not a fan of her.

Doesn't mean I dislike her. I don't not dislike her, but I don't like her either.

She can be annoying, and the whole feminism thing made me not be a fan.

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 2

FYI, Woodley was furious when she lost the I am Sam part to Dakota Fanning when she was 4! 4 years old and already competitive like Donald Trump .

Talk about knowing what you want in life.

Getting mad about auditions at 4 years old.

Respect to Ecoleine.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

I guess I should be glad I missed the past 6 hours of posts.

I was telling my mom I'm going to see Edge of Tomorrow today and she said, "Oh, I heard that was very good!" in a broken engrish kind of way. WOM, baby.

• Like 8

I guess I should be glad I missed the past 6 hours of posts.

I was telling my mom I'm going to see Edge of Tomorrow today and she said, "Oh, I heard that was very good!" in a broken engrish kind of way. WOM, baby.

Posted Image

Awesome. Your mom is awesome.

• Like 8

Posted Image

Awesome. Your mom is awesome.

Heh. She doesn't really follow movies much too, so I was kind of surprised she already heard about the movie. I guess the Vietnamese community still likes Tom Cruise.

• Like 3