Fancyarcher

Disney's A Wrinkle in Time | 9th March, 2018 | Frozen's Jennifer Lee writing, Ava DuVernay directing. 45% on RT

2 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Just watched the trailer for this though...... yeah not my style. Looks overly digital and cheesy. Did Lee Daniels help her Direct this? 

Exactly what I was thinking.  Gave me a Dr. Seuss adaption cgi vibe...no Bueno for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

This looks good.

I know it's a teaser but they need to be clearer on what the plot is. 

This isn't a well known property here in the UK

its a teaser trailer and the movie isn't being released for another 9 months 

• Like 1

The content of the trailer looks good, but I really don't like how its edited and the terrible music that goes with it. I wish they would make a better trailer, so that I can actually get a better sense of the movie and its visuals. Because of the director and casting attached, looks promising.

Peace,

Mike

Yeah, count me as one more who knows nothing about the source material but was blown away by the trailer. Wow, I need to see this one, it's right up my alley!

Also, I see Pine is cementing his status as the better Chris, nice. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike any of the Chrises but Pine is just so underrated imho that it makes me happy to see him in so many great things lately.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Yeah, count me as one more who knows nothing about the source material but was blown away by the trailer. Wow, I need to see this one, it's right up my alley!

Also, I see Pine is cementing his status as the better Chris, nice. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike any of the Chrises but Pine is just so underrated imho that it makes me happy to see him in so many great things lately.

Pine is an extremely charming performer, and a solid actor at that too. Hope he has plenty of more success from here on out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Hopefully this is a big hit and Pine has a big role. I need more Star Trekkkkkkk

The dad is missing for a lot of the book.He's also credited as "...and Chris Pine" which is usually used for big actors that have small-ish roles  i think the trailer over sold his role. 

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler not lol.