Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

I don’t have a problem with the suit I think it’s more the fact that Superman & Batman’s suit are so detailed with just little things to spice it up and this one just looked like padded bright red with a silky cape. I can’t judge just now cuz I learned with Marvel costumes everything looks better when it’s all said and done 

10 hours ago, TombRaider said:

this screams bomb with that washed up tv actor

Erm.... Robert DJnr was in jail and on drugs with no career when he got Iron Man. 

Chris Pratt was tv level talent who played the fat dude-bro best friend in romcoms. 

Middle of the road box office non star Paul Rudd? ‘Not Another Teen Movie’ star Chris Evans? Shirtless Aussie daytime soap actor Hemsworth?

It doesn’t matter if he was a TV star or is washed up. Give the guy a chance.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

People trying to come for this suit but also making excuses for that horrific Captain Marvel costume 

:hahaha:

btw I don't think Captain marvel costume is horrific.

And why we always concetrate only on  negative opinions? Cause, regarding to the pic of Shazam costume (if it's real) we have also a plenty positive reactions.