Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

28 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Yeah, in that infamous Esquire Teller interview, he says he was dropped by Chazelle and not in person

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/interviews/a36894/miles-teller-interview-0915/

Damn, Damien, that's just cold. 

I feel for Teller there. 

I think right now it's on track to hit $130m by Valentine's Day, and with probable Oscar wins, I'd say that $150m is very likely by the end of the Winter game period, and a $160m+ final total is in the cards. If in the improbable chance it utterly dominates on VD and holds better than Chicago, $200m may even be possible. 

• Like 2

Damn it, LLL lost about 1100 theaters this weekend. It was to be expected with such a busy weekend, I'm mostly ticked off that they waited so long to get it in 3000+ theaters when the market has been pretty dead for weeks and it could have thrived even more during the doldrums. annoyed.gif