Plain Old Tele

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Noctis, just how happy are you right now?

Just a little more than me I'd say (He has the added satisfaction of looking and laughing at those insulting and laughing at him). But i still hope the actuals increase and turn out to be 90.9m.

Edited by Infernus

First Noctis et al were being sore losers.

Now they're being sore winners.

Some battles can't be won, only accepted and moved on from to continue fighting the war.

• Like 4

This is missing 200M OW and it is also missing 500M DOM. Hahahahahaha. 

And this makes you happy because? Sorry I think most people who're here for box office number would be more excited to see a bigger number, not a smaller one.

If the Saturday #'s end up being even lower than what people here are generally predicting (which I think may happen), it'll be blamed on the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight ... even though it's also just as likely that it's because AOU is behaving like a typical huge blockbuster (i.e., nothing special) and not a must-see-event/special one, which the first film kinda had.

Remember the meltdowns, when Catching Fire did less on OD than Hunger Games and went on to peak on Saturday?
Stranger things have happened.

I still think, 200m is far from over...

Edited by Poseidon

FF7 has shown us that April is the new May.

Will BvS show us that March is the new April?

Jeez, the speed at which this thing is going....

No, it just shows us that release movies people actually want to see, irrespective of the month.

Can we talk about how this had 57.4m daily business, compared to TA's 62.1m and how both Sat and Sun will very likely be way beyond TA's?

Expecting around 60-63M today and 45-50M tomorrow.

• Like 2

So a litte above 80? Not a record. So thats 57 plus previews. Today's hold should be good cause I think early WOM isnt bad. Salute to all my box office experts up here that predicted it would drop or break even. History stikes again. But how could a number that massive be disappointing?