kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

14 hours ago, Chewy said:

I would suggest that it was the hook of a jurassic park movie about an actual jurassic park and not a single seaworld gag, but what do i know

Probably quite a bit, but I guess this is one of those very rare times when you happen to be mistaken. That Sea World "gag" was the trailer money shot. $652m worth. 

Hey, it happens to everyone - yours truly included. 

Edited by SteveJaros

3 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Probably quite a bit, but I guess this is one of those very rare times when you happen to be mistaken. That Sea World "gag" was the trailer money shot. $652m worth. 

I think “Jurassic Park actually in operation” was the money shot. 

I think this’ll be #1 for 3 weeks.

Deadpool will impact Avengers, Solo will impact Deadpool. But then there’s a 2 week quiet period before those pesky Incredibles.   

But I think this’ll be #1 til Ant Man and the Wasp opens. 

Edit: 2 weeks, woops

Edited by Krissykins

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I think this’ll be #1 for 3 weeks.

Deadpool will impact Avengers, Solo will impact Deadpool. But then there’s a 2 week quiet period before those pesky Incredibles.   

But I think this’ll be #1 til Ant Man and the Wasp opens. 

ant man comes out 2 weeks after this.

Ian Malcolm was in "Jurassic Park" which broke OW Record

Ian Malcolm was in "The Lost World" which Broke OW Record

Ian Malcolm picture and book was in "Jurassic World" which Broke OW Record

Ian Malcolm was in "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" which......

Image result for life finds a way gif

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 3

On 15/04/2018 at 10:30 AM, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

My favorite movies are the ones where people say stuff. Preferably words that I've heard before.

A Quiet Place made my noggin hurt because no one said anything. 1/10

6PDw4G3.png

Me in the theater afterwards

Someone actually moaned at me in the cinema for eating nachos watching that movie. Sorry but nachos is one of the highlights of going to the cinema, im never not buying nachos before my film.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

21 hours ago, SteveJaros said:

Nah, these were

1288e7eb83ef69ccfe3ae63aa72fd991.gifce8d66d7e92e2e40fb30795a1b43c720.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jessie said:

Someone actually moaned at me in the cinema for eating nachos watching that movie. Sorry but nachos is one of the highlights of going to the cinema, im never not buying nachos before my film.

anyone who eats nachos in the cinema is a fucking dick. If you want to be that loud stay at home. Cinemas are equally at fault for selling them, they shouldn't sell loud food, but so is the customer. Not cool man.

especially in a quiet place.

21 minutes ago, Treeze Rutledge said:

anyone who eats nachos in the cinema is a fucking dick. If you want to be that loud stay at home. Cinemas are equally at fault for selling them, they shouldn't sell loud food, but so is the customer. Not cool man.

Going to a movie with friends is part of the experience where you can eat or react and have a bit of fun because if I just want to watch a movie on my own like a robot, I can save the 20 bucks and watch it at home on netflix or a box. 

1 hour ago, Treeze Rutledge said:

I would wear one of these if they allowed it. 5lpRdMs.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Treeze Rutledge said:

Anyone who doesnt give cinemas the support they need by paying for nachos is a dick, if they dont want to want to buy their food and support the chain they should stay at home

Besides, its not like i knew the movie would be so damn quiet and by that point it was too late. You try not eating nachos that are sat on your lap, its impossible

That being said, I probably shouldn't have gone back for seconds

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Anyone who doesnt give cinemas the support they need by paying for nachos is a dick, if they dont want to want to buy their food and support the chain they should stay at home

Besides, its not like i knew the movie would be so damn quiet and by that point it was too late. You try not eating nachos that are sat on your lap, its impossible

That being said, I probably shouldn't have gone back for seconds

The nachos in the cinema I used to work at, we changed supplier and the new ones were amazing. I must have eaten thousands of those things while preparing the nacho trays each day. Any excuse to be put on nacho making duty.