Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Ooh this is everywhere! 

The cast and director clearly had a discussion and planned this today. 

I’m sure if they do it, it’ll be ready and premiere on HBO Max surely? 

It’s not their call, though. It’s up to the higher ups at AT&T.

1.The whole thing just made it to mainstream media.It has blown up.WB has a lot to loose.They will be the studio that doesn’t listen to its fans.

2.For what is worth, JL always seemed like an ugly ass movie, which is weird for a Snyder movie, but no matter what I want to see Snyder’s vision in its entirety even if it’s not good (I loved MOS and BVS UE)

• Like 2

First I was happy to just meet other people who felt the same way about Snyder films. Then the fans united and got the word out on Twitter. And now we're here getting support from Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck. And Zack himself showing up to make us know he's watching and he's happy. The whole experience has completely changed the meaning of November 17 for me. It used to mean the worst day of my life, and now I will remember as one of the happiest.

This is also a reminder that social media can be used to do good.

28 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I’m sure the people that want it will be happy with what they get. They know what kind of film to expect. 

Pretty much this, I want to see it cause I loved man of steel and enjoyed BvS but I get others didn’t and respect that. I’m not part of any tweets or anything but I’ll happily watch the movie if it gets released. 

It is pretty crazy that Ben and Gal tweeted today finally. 

Edited by cax16
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

1.The whole thing just made it to mainstream media.It has blown up.WB has a lot to loose.They will be the studio that doesn’t listen to its fans.

I'm pretty sure WB gave permission to Gal and Affleck to tweet. They aren't going rogue here. WB will release the damn cut

• Like 1

I hope Snyder fans get their cut so they can shut up about it. Get their closure and period.

Warner Bros can release the cut but they’re not gonna change their plans for DC. Batman is already rebooted, next up is Superman most likely. They can send their farewell to Snyder, Cavill and Affleck if this comes out.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I hope Snyder fans get their cut so they can shut up about it. Get their closure and period.

Warner Bros can release the cut but they’re not gonna change their plans for DC. Batman is already rebooted, next up is Superman most likely. They can send their farewell to Snyder, Cavill and Affleck if this comes out.

At the end of the day I believe that fans will be happy just by getting closure.

4 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Agreed, and it’ll be nice to be able to look at a post related to Warner Brothers on social media without it being trolled with that bloody hashtag in the comments...

1 minute ago, SnokesLegs said:

Agreed, and it’ll be nice to be able to look at a post related to Warner Brothers on social media without it being trolled with that bloody hashtag in the comments...

The Snyder cut has become a MEME. Most people tweeting about it are just having fun with it....i doubt they are that bothered about not seeing the cut

12 minutes ago, Alli said:

I'm pretty sure WB gave permission to Gal and Affleck to tweet. They aren't going rogue here. WB will release the damn cut

yeah 100%. they both have twitter accounts that you can tell are for sure totally PR controlled this isn't some random show of solidarity. 

• Like 1