kayumanggi

FIRST MAN | 10.12.18 | Universal | Damien Chazelle | Ryan Gosling | Neil Armstrong biopic

11 hours ago, antovolk said:

The deluge of trailers is because Jurassic World opening this week OS (Bumblebee), Ocean's 8/Hereditary this weekend in the US (the awards fare and horror) and Incredibles 2 next week (animated stuff)

It is the :

http://www.filmexpos.com/cineeurope/schedule-of-events/

Starting June 10 also, with the majors studio doing their international product presentation.

Curious to see if Chazelle would do it again, lot of people can have one good movie in them and have something to say or tell that can match a fun atheistic, 2 like he already did that special, 3 !

Edited by Barnack

Yet another space themed movie right around my birthday? Gravity, Martian, Interstellar, it's obligatory that I'm there for this. Looks pretty good. Does kind of look like the showed the whole plot, but...not like this is a movie you really need to avoid spoilers for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

They should've ended the trailer Solo Chewy style. Neil slips and dangles off the Apollo step, Buzz crouches down to reach him, "is he gonna make it?? Omg I gotta see this and find out if he makes it!!!"

• Haha 3

Wow.. the tension.. the build up.. what will happen to goslings character? Will he get to the moon or not?

That trailer hyped me up so much for this totally unpredictable biopic about a famous whiteman with a worried devoted wife who overcame obstacles to reach his goals. Can’t wait to see this in theatres 

• ...wtf 1

Honestly it looks okay. Chazelle is a good director so it will probably be good but I don’t get they the way the trailer was structured as if dramatically building up the question of whether we make it to the moon or not.  Foy looked good but her accent was off. Gosling will probably get nominated but i don’t know if his character will be given enough since Neil was such a stoic guy.