WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 13): Jungle Book 42.4M | Keanu and Huntsman 9.4M | Mother's Day 8.3M | Barbershop 6.1M | Ratchet 4.8M | CIVIL WAR OS OW 200.2M!!!! (Page 14)

I'm also looking forward to see if Green Room held its own. I believe this is its 1st weekend on wide release, amirite?

R&C performing akin to what I expected it. Definitely a bomb right here, but it's depressive that a R&C movie made less than Normshit Of The North.

14 minutes ago, GuardianDevil said:

I'm excited to see the numbers for Green Room.

Also Purple Rain had a pretty expansive re release this weekend. Could be in the top 20.

Deadpool and Star Wars:TFA are still selling well on very limited screens here.

Green Room (A24) 470 theaters (+440) /$243K Fri (+155%)/3-day cume: $593K(+200%)/Total cume: $990K/Wk 3

sorry :(

6 hours ago, MrPink said:

I'm just glsongsanu spreads the gospel of  George Michaels. Father Figure is my shit

Father Figure is one of the greatest somgs ever recorded. Video is bad ass too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Olive said:

7). Zootopia (DIS), 2,487 theaters (-311) / $1.3M Fri. (-24%) / 3-day cume: $4.9M (-25%)/ Total cume: $323.4M / Wk 9
9). Batman v Superman (WB), 2,330 theaters (-736) / $941k Fri. (-36%) / 3-day cume: $3.55M (-35%)/ Total cume: $324.9M / Wk 6

certezamatematica.png?w=499&h=262

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Zootopia is going to keep most of its screens the next few weeks and Batman v Superman will lose most of its screens.  

Next weekend's biggest TC culprit will be The Huntsman followed by The Boss. I doubt Zoo and BVS lose more than 400 theaters. May 13 and especially 20 is when we will see the big drops happen.