kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

52 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Nah neither the hype, or fur, is real ;)

Um, 'scuse you, you can't tell me what I feel! ;)  My HYPE over this getting a 25% RT Score and Sweeping the Razzie is RRREEEEAAAAAAAL.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Eric! said:

Abominable does drop next week. Uni already traumatized kids seeing Lion King, might as well do it with a movie they own? 🤔

I bet kid still enjoyed the Cats trailer over the awful Lion King film they saw......

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

A reminder that the end is nigh.

One.  Who the hell is running their account?  Oh God, that tweet. 

Two.  I will use this as a shameless plug that's it's also a reminder your Top 50 Musicals lists are due to me by November 24 (Frozen OW) and the big end is nigh reveal will be Cats OW. :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

One.  Who the hell is running their account?  Oh God, that tweet. 

Two.  I will use this as a shameless plug that's it's also a reminder your Top 50 Musicals lists are due to me by November 24 (Frozen OW) and the big end is nigh reveal will be Cats OW. :)

Judging by the follow up tweet:

There can only be one logical answer to that question:

source.gif

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

1. Where the hell have you been?

2. OMG.  Maybe the twitter is run by actually cats walking across the keyboard?

1. I had a few medical things I had to take care but I’m good now. Now I have to get ready for my wedding which is in a month so I’ll probably be on/off here for bit for that. But everything should settle down a bit around November. Just in time for holiday box office and awards season :) 

2. Taylor-Swift-cats-02.jpg?fit=600,608

• Like 2
  • Astonished 4

On 9/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, JB33 said:

I feel like this would benefit from being moved just 5 days back to Christmas Day. It may get more attention than it would opening alongside Star Wars.

star wars is actually pretty lucky. it'll probably make a lot of money from walk-ups trying to see Cats, being told it's sold out, so they'll just have to buy star wars tickets cos might as well, already hired the babysitter. also lots of teens buying star wars tickets to sneak into Cats, as i assume this will be an NC-17.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2