Kevin Bacon

BLAIR WITCH | Sequel to THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT | 9/16/16 | The Blair Witch returns as The Blair "Blair Witch" Witch

I just have this feeling that somewhere in here, Josh or Heather or Mike will make an appearance.  I think one of them might embody the spirit of the Blair Witch....

• Like 1

I'm probably going to skip all trailers after I saw the first one.  I don't need any more info or spots to get me to want to see it, so this way I'll go in as fresh as possible :) 

• Like 1

I'm not watching that trailer, I don't want to watch anything else from it until I sit down in the cinema. (In America, no less ;))

But I did see a double decker bus when I was driving earlier and it was plastered with a massive advert for this film.

I still love seeing outdoor marketing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

This needs to come out already.   The original was the first horror movie I saw in the theater and that scared the shit out of my 11 year old ass.

I love this. That's the exactly reason why I think it is going to be so big, it will have a big nostalgia factor to the persons who watched the first one in the theaters plus a whole new generation that found out about the 'myth' during these years, and they're interested in this movie, you just need to look at the social media numbers to see it.

48 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Why not? :P 

I have a problem with their objective. They exist to scare us, right? So uhm, either they don't scare me and just bore me or they actually scare me and then, well, being scared isn't my definition of having fun so why would I spend my time trying to get scared?

They are just not for me as you can see. Still, there are a couple of them I've had fun with. Scream for example, as it didn't take itself too seriously, was fun. Final Destination was fun too for similar reasons, plus it was fun to try to find out how they'd die, such a teaser of a film! And I do have good memories about Blair Witch, but... Yeah lol

• Like 1