The Panda

BOT Top 100 Movies of All Time: The Empire Strikes Back... Again... For the Third Time...

10 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I guess How To Train Your Dragon, Lady and The Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. @Spaghetti

Being a dog person I can see that.  Same for me, I also have a soft spot for 101 Dalmatians.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Oh god, I just realized that Fury Road is probably going to be in the top 10::puke:

That's sick... that you are disgusted by that notion. 

37 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Oh god, I just realized that Fury Road is probably going to be in the top 10::puke:

I hope it it really does make it there, it would probably be better than most of the top ten anyway.

The early parts of these lists are fun because no film can ever win. 90th place is pretty much always going to be too low for a classic in one's eyes, or a travesty that film X managed to make the list at all. :)

I'm the same, part of me sadistically hopes that Interstellar turns up very very soon, through the fear that if it doesn't, that means I'll have to spend the whole list in fear that one of the worst major release films of the past 5 years is going to end up about 15th.

• Like 6

Just now, The Stingray said:

The one I'm worried about is TAXI DRIVER. Can't remember seeing it on any lists. It would be a major cock-up on our part if it didn't make the cut.

It was in my 25-50

• Like 1