kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals: 36.2 M ALIEN: COVENANT | 34.7 M GOTG II | 11.7 M EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING

On 2017-5-19 at 11:29 AM, EmpireCity said:

I think my prediction of $50m+ has a great shot at this point.  Could see it anywhere from $45m - $55m for the weekend.  

On 2017-5-19 at 11:36 AM, alisson23 said:

No way.

From deadline:

(...)20th Century Fox’s Alien: Covenantwhich fell 21% from Friday with $12M today. Alien: Covenant is still on top for the weekend with an estimated $36.1M(...)

giphy.gif

I think I deserve this premium account more than certain "Gods", lmfao.

@nick64 @Johnny Tran @Blankments @That One Valerian @MCKillswitch123 @fmpro @FantasticBeasts @ProtoMan @stripe @DAJK @Eevin @Arlborn
Seriously, guys, I don't care for this status, we're all equal and you should to stop being so bootlickers.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

From deadline:

(...)20th Century Fox’s Alien: Covenantwhich fell 21% from Friday with $12M today. Alien: Covenant is still on top for the weekend with an estimated $36.1M(...)

giphy.gif

@nick64 @Johnny Tran @Blankments @That One Valerian @MCKillswitch123 @fmpro @FantasticBeasts @ProtoMan @stripe @DAJK @Eevin @Arlborn
Seriously, guys, I don't care for this status, we're all equal and you should to stop being so bootlickers.

Did you guys us actual numbers ahead of time or have insider info? Even the gods can be wrong. This wouldn't be the first time, but he is still a reliable source.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

Great jump for GOTG! Any news on BatB Saturday?

WW is going to break out. Hopefully POTC and Baywatch do well before that juggernaut. There's so much goodwill built around WW and great reviews will give it extra boost. 

So Deadline struck again with their "early" numbers being $16.5m. 

When the Wonder Woman first Friday comes out I'm deducting $5m so that I'm not let down by the actual Friday estimate lol. 

I predicted $38m for Covenant. So not a bad guess. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Did you guys us actual numbers ahead of time or have insider info? Even the gods can be wrong. This wouldn't be the first time, but he is still a reliable source.

I love RTH, I've never seen someone with a premium account so humble as him.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think we're in for a mostly underwhelming summer. Might as well get used to it.

I still think it's going to be massive, at least by my standards. Assuming the "summer" started with "Galaxy", i expect the following:

Over $300m DOM

Galaxy 2

Wonder Woman

Transformers

Despicable 3

Between $200m and $300m DOM

Planet of the Apes

Spiderman

Between $150m and $200m DOM

Pirates of Caribbean

Between $100m and $150m DOM

Cars 3

Baywatch

The Mummy

That's 10 movies over $100m DOM, 6 over $200m, 4 over $300m. IMO, that is a big-arse summer. 

Edited by SteveJaros

3 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

I still think it's going to be massive, at least by my standards. Assuming the "summer" started with "Galaxy", i expect the following:

Over $300m DOM

Galaxy 2

Wonder Woman

Transformers

Despicable 3

Planet of the Apes

Spiderman

Pirates of Caribbean

Cars 3

Baywatch

The Mummy

That's 10 movies over $100m DOM, 6 over $200m, 4 over $300m. IMO, that is a big-arse summer. 

You think TF will increase from last movie? I can't find any reason for that.

Others look good. Maybe baywatch will dissapoint.

15 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

There's so much goodwill built around WW and great reviews will give it extra boost.

At this point I expect reviews to be at least decent-to-good, it remains to be seen if they will be "great".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Over $300m DOM

Galaxy 2

Wonder Woman

Transformers

Despicable 3

Planet of the Apes

Spiderman

Pirates of Caribbean

Cars 3

Baywatch

The Mummy

Pretty much my same list but I would switch "Wonder Woman & Spider-Man: Homecoming"

@EmpireCityis a good source with inside information and sometimes some numbers. However, as he himself states he is just predicting. In this case he was off but more often than not his instincts are pretty good. 

@Rth neutralpretty much never predicts but reports the actual numbers. Not from a source.  He is the source. 

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

From deadline:

giphy.gif

Empire doesn't have a premier account for his box office predictions he has a premium account because of what he provided us. Don't be so rude next time.

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

I love RTH, I've never seen someone with a premium account so humble as him.

I didn´t realize about Rth, but makes me happy to read it.

I´ve sent 2 messages to Tele and he answered very fast and in a very kind way, and i guess he should very very busy here attending all this stuff and for sure, his life.

It´s nice to see kindness in this forum and for sure in the real life!

• Like 1