Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

5 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

I still believe the Cavs are winning the series altogether. The Warriors were always going to win game 1. Cavs are winning in 6.

I got Warriors in 4. Maybe the cavs will sneak out 1 though

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I got Warriors in 4. Maybe the cavs will sneak out 1 though

I said before the series and still do that a sweep isn't happening for either team. It goes to at least 6 no matter who wins

2 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

Just like there was zero chance of coming back from down 3-1 against the greatest regular season of all-time, in which they lost game 1 in that series as well?

This isn't last year and that sort of thinking is why the betting odds weren't completely lopsided going in. The Warriors are winning the title and its not going 7, end of discussion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

Guardians didn't compete with NBA and you are forgetting how crazy Sat-Sun were for Vol. 2. I see that happening here as well. You don't need to prove me wrong, we will know soon enough.

So crazy it hit a 8.86 multi.  Which would still be far less than what you expect WW to hit in JUNE with no Holiday.

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Said the guy who said that $200m+ wasn't happening for The Avengers. Let's see. :) 

Practically no one predicted a $200m OW for The Avengers. 

How convenient that you forgot your $400m+ predictions for ASM2. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

This isn't last year and that sort of thinking is why the betting odds weren't completely lopsided going in. The Warriors are winning the title and its not going 7, end of discussion.

We'll see. Cavs win game 2 and then 3 of the next 4 games are in Cleveland. So like I said, we'll see.

Edited by cheesypoofs

Jurassic Wold did $63m on FriDAY, for $81m total. 

WW should challenge $55-60 total Friday.

Edited by excel1

34 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Deep diving into audience stats, ComScore/Screen Engine’s PostTrak shows that 39% attended last night because of their interest in the DC franchise, 53% because it was a superhero movie, while 31% snapped up tickets because they love leading actress Gal Gadot. Even more impressive: a 50/50 split between male and female audience members.

I'm really surprised by that split!

I'm not ;)

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Practically no one predicted a $200m OW for The Avengers. 

How convenient that you forgot your $400m+ predictions for ASM2. 

I would have to agree. I'm a huge Marvel fan and I thought that 170m was optimistic haha nobody saw 200m for JW coming either.