Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

So many numbers in here, where do I begin?
I seen this one, I'm 'bout to go in
Then Wondy said, I'm here with my friends
She got me thinking and that's when I said

Where dem numbers at, numbers at?
So go get them, we can all be friends

Edited by filmlover

11 minutes ago, aabattery said:

There was very little Emma Watson in that thread, and you know it. Fake news or something.

Emma Watson in BatB was a lot like Gadot in WW. The casting directors somehow managed to find the absolute best possible person, probably in the entire world, to play their respective roles. Was startlingly good.

• Like 2

Just now, DMan7 said:

So what's the ETA on those previews?

Oh, they already came out. They're buried somewhere on like page 3200 of the Classic Conversation thread if you want to go find them...

• Like 2

Just now, Wrath said:

Emma Watson in BatB was a lot like Gadot in WW. The casting directors somehow managed to find the absolute best possible person, probably in the entire world, to play their respective roles. Was startlingly good.

Doesn't change the fact that she was not a major reason for the insanity of that thread :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wrath said:

Emma watson? No. plenty of actresses would have been better than that wallpaper. 

I wonder why with BATB and GOTG2 and I believe F8 (I don't remember if F8 we got them) we got preview numbers on Thursday night. Is it a studio thing or is it Deadline mocking us....like hahaha you guys make fun of us but we've got the power. 

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

What's your newer prediction?

107.5M. Its the average of the lower end 65M and 150M the absolute highest end that some people were predicting.

Edited by DMan7