Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Movie question for you guys:

Is there a way to find out which studio is the lead, driving studio behind any given film? For instance, Marvel and Star Wars movies are pretty cut and dry: they're Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm productions respectively. Ditto with Harry Potter movies being Heyday Films productions.

Now, with a movie like, say, JURASSIC WORLD, whose film is it, largely? Amblin Entertainment and Legendary Pictures are listed as the production studios. For JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM it's Amblin, Legendary, The Kennedy/Marshall Company and Universal Pictures. Is FK mainly a production of one of those studios or is there really no driving studio behind it?

Pretty sure with all of these $100M+ movies the ones with the most control of the projects are their distributor studios.

2 hours ago, DeeCee said:

And there we have it.  5 more gone.  1 Senator and 4 from the House of Representatives so that means 4 byelections in the next few months.  Actually 5 in total, someone else resigned a few weeks ago to have more time with his family.

All in-doubt Labor MPs to resign

And it all comes tumbling down.

All three Labor MPs – Josh Wilson, Susan Lamb and Justine Keay – will resign.

Keay, speaking in the House of Representatives, says she will recontest the seat.

This means there will now be five byelections across four states. That includes the one triggered by Tim Hammond's surprise resignation last week, unrelated to the citizenship saga.

58cd353851625f89577655c3045d10ba98ffc2e9

I saw the 1989 Batman on the big screen earlier tonight. If the cinema had then run Returns and Forever afterward, my inner child would have been in a state of freaking nirvana.

Also, my inner child was kinda dark, hence the inclusion of Batman Returns in this scenario. ;)

Still on track for up to a meter of snow in the ski fields.  It is even expected to snow on Friday in the Blue Mountains on the western outskirts of Sydney.

Perisher Front Valley now.

XfrontBig.jpg?v=1525839843

Cool, cool.  I have a little bit of time before I head to bed.  I'll just quickly check out this section of the Deadfire.

*time passes*

Well, I really DO want to meet up with [SPOILER DELETED]

*time passes*

Well, hell.  This dungeon looks like I should be able to clear it out in no time.

*time passes*

Well, I might as well report back.

You know, I AM supposed to outfit my ship.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, HOW CAN IT BE 2:15 IN THE MORNING ALREADY!!!!! :bourne::bourne::bourne:

Well, I guess it IS a good thing I'm a night owl. Only a LITTLE past my normal bedtime. :lol:

Fucking Obsidian. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: 

@Arlborn @Water Bottle @Deep Wang @4815162342

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire 

(also known as RPG crack)

((I can stop at any time I want.  Honest :ph34r:))

Oh neat. Didn't know there was a sequel. Still need to play the first one. I have POE and Original Sin and need to actually play one of them.. now they both have sequels? Oh well.