Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Hope no one was planning on driving up/down I-5 through Shasta today/tomorrow:

What it was like before they closed 5 in both directions:

Yeah.  I went through that stretch of road last year and I'm getting the shakes just thinking about what it would have been like with a roaring fire feet away from me.

• Astonished 1

Thank God for the Philly-Philly and the Eagles D:).  1-0 is a nice start to the title defense, since the defense looks AMAZING!!  The offense looks like it got told not to lose the game, and Foles managed the game well, ignoring the TEs in the 2nd half when they started sucking and sticking exclusively to the 3 players who were doing anything - Sproles, Agholor, and finally Ajayi (when he kicked it in the 4th)...

MVP of the game (after the Philly D) was the punter - dang, where did that guy's leg come from?  

• Like 2

lol most of the early reactions to Outlaw King (it premiered at TIFF tonight) are bringing up Chris Pine's full frontal scene. Can't tell if that spells good news for the movie's quality or not if that's what people are taking away from it.

Edited by filmlover

Iron Fist is on form. 

Danny exhibits extreme naivety in his decision making in the first episode. 

First episode done. 

Time for the first game of the NRL finals. 

Melbourne Storm vs South Sydney Rabbitohs 

7 hours ago, MrPink said:

Watching the Eagles now makes it that much funnier that they managed to beat the Pats, lmao.

@4815162342 @Chewy

7 hours ago, Webslinger said:

At risk of pissing off our resident Eagles fans, this has been a pretty boring game thus far.

A win is a win. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

A win is a win. 

Yep.

I had to go to sleep so I missed most of the second half but was pretty confident they would win.  I told my friend yesterday morning the score would be around 17-9 Eagles and the defense would have to win the game for them.  I was pretty close 😛

• Like 1