Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

that weird moment when you stretch your arms to yawn and hear an odd noise that is pretty quiet then look and see that you ripped your shirt sleeve and have 6 hours left at work.

glad I had some tape nearby to try to cover it up some 😜 

57 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And the nominees for the People's Choice Awards are...everybody! Oscars take note.

https://www.eonline.com/shows/peoples_choice_awards/news/963752/2018-people-s-choice-awards-complete-list-of-nominations

They had 10 nominees and still managed to somehow not nominate (the more popular) Crazy Rich Asians or Mamma Mia in favor of Fifty Shades Freed.  Lmao

13 hours ago, filmlover said:

Still hasn't gotten as bad as it was in 2006, a Best Actor year so dead that it allowed then 26 year-old Ryan Gosling to get in for a tiny film from the summer that nobody saw.

That strikes me as actually good tbh. Better him than another showy biopic performance that no one would remember a year later. Same reason I'm rooting for Ethan Hawke to get in for First Reformed this year even though I still haven't even seen it lol.

2 hours ago, 75Live said:

that weird moment when you stretch your arms to yawn and hear an odd noise that is pretty quiet then look and see that you ripped your shirt sleeve and have 6 hours left at work.

At my age it's body parts you hear rip when I do that....