Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Eagles are IN!  Eagles are IN!  That is all!

Okay, not quite!  Now, let's go SF, so the Eagles can play the banged up Seahawks in a rematch next weekend!:)

Yep they actually pulled it off. :)

Okay they may be one and done in the playoffs, but at this point, I do not care. Just glad to see that came together and make this run to just get into the dance

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

Officially cut the cable cord today...even once my promos are over, I'll be saving $45/month over my last package...

Still have a home "triple play" with Cox Internet, Sling TV Orange plus Comedy package, and Ooma home phone...pain in the butt making it all happen, but it's done...and now I can move between tv I like at will (planning to pick up CBS all access next fall to catch up on spring shows and get NFL football for the season, as an example)...

I feel 10 years younger today...I managed to enter the decade 2 days before we leave it:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Officially cut the cable cord today...even once my promos are over, I'll be saving $45/month over my last package...

Still have a home "triple play" with Cox Internet, Sling TV Orange plus Comedy package, and Ooma home phone...pain the the butt making it all happen, but it's done...and now I can move between tv I like at will (planning to pick up CBS all access next fall to catch up on spring shows and get NFL football for the season, as an example)...

I feel 10 years younger today...I managed to enter the decade 2 days before we leave it:)...

Nice move! Cable really isn't worth it. The only thing cable providers and networks are relying on now big time is sports. Without those, yikes.

• Like 1