Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

21 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Would that include stuff like The Wizard of Oz and Citizen Kane? 

maybe but like they're saying they haven't exactly made it clear which old shit is gonna be included. i think there was an ad with dorothy in it so that'll probs be on there.

Edited by CoolioD1

33 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

maybe but like they're saying they haven't exactly made it clear which old shit is gonna be included. i think there was an ad with dorothy in it so that'll probs be on there.

Apparently CK will be included. 

Come to think of it, does WarnerMedia own basically all the old MGM and RKO movies? 

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

Anna Kendrick made a deal with the devil that she will have a show or movie on launch date on every single service. She had Noelle on Disney, that sex doll show on Quibi and the new one on Max. Wonder if Peacock will have one of her many direct to VOD movies on launch.

I think she just made a deal with the devil period given how loaded her filmography in the past decade is and most of the things she's been in are of the no1curr variety. Like there was one year (2016, I think?) where she was in over half a dozen movies and most of them were things no one saw or even heard of.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I think she just made a deal with the devil period given how loaded her filmography in the past decade is and most of the things she's been in are of the no1curr variety. Like there was one year (2016, I think?) where she was in over half a dozen movies and most of them were things no one saw or even heard of.

I remember someone tweeted about that saying "considering the number of direct to VOD movies that Bruce Willis, Nicolas Cage and Anna Kendrick have appeared in, it is strange that no two of them have starred together in one."

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I remember someone tweeted about that saying "considering the number of direct to VOD movies that Bruce Willis, Nicolas Cage and Anna Kendrick have appeared in, it is strange that no two of them have starred together in one."

She's now doing commercials for Hilton Hotels as well. Hard to believe Up in the Air was just 10 years ago.

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

lmao. With a National Treasure 3 apparently on the way I wonder if they'll even invite him back now that he's a crazy Trump stan or just say his character died over the years (if he even wants to return given that he doesn't seem to have much love for the industry these days with all these evil liberals in charge).

5 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Pretty much all the streaming services are curated collections. I agree about the larger Warners catalog, but for the moment I’m literally just thinking about the HBO back catalog of shows. 

I thought Disney+ had almost almost all their family TV shows and movies except for the ones that they don't have the rights to. Warner said during their presentation a few months ago that their content will be on rotation or something.

In my private conversations with @Plain Old Tele, he admitted that he's been watching the Descendants Disney tv film and that the narrator chick sounded hot, which really creeped me out given that Dove Cameron was pretty much in that Transformers Age of Extinction age of legality

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

Is it just me or is discussion here starting to ramp up a bit outside of the Coronavirus thread? Seems like it is, which I'm happy about. I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of talking about the virus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

In my private conversations with @Plain Old Tele, he admitted that he's been watching the Descendants Disney tv film and that the narrator chick sounded hot, which really creeped me out given that Dove Cameron was pretty much in that Transformers Age of Extinction age of legality

#MeTele

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 3