Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Eric Atreides said:

Is it bad I don't know where that GIF comes from?

Swordfish is probably the best film starring Hugh Jackman that features him getting a BJ while hacking into the NSA server ever made

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Is it bad I don't know where that GIF comes from?

Swordfish (a movie that, when it came out, mainly had buzz just for Halle Berry's 10 second topless scene that she was paid an additional massive sum of money for). It's the kind of guilty pleasure action movie that only could've been made in that late-'90s/early-'00s corridor.

Edited by filmlover

On 1/24/2020 at 5:27 PM, BoxOfficeZ said:

Been keeping an eye on the news about the Wuhan virus, and I have a feeling it's not going to die down anytime soon. They've locked down something like 9 cities now, but who knows how long the incubation time is and travelers might be unaware of carrying it. 

This appears to be the first mention outside of the China Thread. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

In my private conversations with @Plain Old Tele, he admitted that he's been watching the Descendants Disney tv film and that the narrator chick sounded hot, which really creeped me out given that Dove Cameron was pretty much in that Transformers Age of Extinction age of legality

Tele’s scouting for future victims.

Edited by MrGamer
  • ...wtf 1

41 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

we only got one Mann movie in the 2010s but the 2020s is gonna be the decade of the Heat Cinematic Universe pleassse.

Feel like someone should make a one billion in China club for this !

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

Seriously though, fuck GrubHub and every last one of these outfits.

I've never used GrubHub and I certainly won't be in the future.

Also, fuck Yelp for hijacking restaurants phone numbers and substituting GrubHub phone numbers in their place.

EDIT:  Though, maybe, Yelp got enough blowback to mitigate that somewhat. Still, fuck them for doing it in the first place.  Gonna be extra special careful in the future if I pull a phone number of Yelp when I'm looking something up to make sure it's the real phone number of the joint and not this automated generated bullshit.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Fringe did that with an episode partly because Leonard Nimoy had retired from acting but was still willing to provide his voice for the episode. 

I remember that episode inpart because it drops this huge cliffhanger about some dude, who had shown up a couple times in the animated portion, who turns out is going to be a threat to Olivia in the future....

and he never comes up again in the show

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I remember that episode inpart because it drops this huge cliffhanger about some dude, who had shown up a couple times in the animated portion, who turns out is going to be a threat to Olivia in the future....

and he never comes up again in the show

I’ve got Fringe on Blu Ray and I started rewatching it last year. However, I paused my rewatch just after the start of the last season. It’s about time I finished it.