CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

No it isn't, and we can go back through your posting history when you showed up here about 2 years ago to fan the flames on The Force Awakens.  

Attack the argument not the person Empire City.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

But how am I trolling? I'm not a SW fanboy by any stretch of the imagination.

And I said I'm sure there are some trolls, but you're giving them too much weight in this case.

I wasn't talking about you but thanks for outing yourself.  

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, The Last Panda said:

Also, if you look at Metacritic audience scores for games and such with big fanbases, there's plenty of cases where games that get raves by critics get torpedoed in the User reviews by people displeased by one aspect of the game or a decision on the game company's part or trolls (is bitter fans that the game wasn't exactly how they envisioned it.)

This hasn't been common on RT, but with the increased attention RT has gotten, and the Star Wars hardcore fan base looking similar to a video game fan base, you could have something similar at play.  And if that's the case, then it wouldn't be indicative of GA reactions.

We will find out soon enough. Force Awakens had awesome legs after a gigantic opening. We also have Rogue One with the same release date to compare legs as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Attack the argument not the person Empire City.

I already attacked the argument.  The audience score is very very clearly being manipulated by any data measure.  

Now I will attack the person.  You are a Jim Cameron troll and have been since the day you showed up here in Dec. 2015 and started trolling The Force Awakens.  That is a fact based on evidence of your posting history.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2

I wasn't talking about you but thanks for outing yourself.  

Outing myself? Jesus fucking Christ, you sound like a 13 year old girl on her period that just wants to stir up shit for no reason. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I already attacked the argument.  The audience score is very very clearly being manipulated by any data measure. 

We will see in a couple of weeks time once we have the reactions from pretty much everyone who will see the film.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

Now I will attack the person.  You are a Jim Cameron troll and have been since the day you showed up here in Dec. 2015 and started trolling The Force Awakens.  That is a fact based on evidence of your posting history.  

you always get so agitated on a Star wars opening weekend.... Don't be so tense.

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 1

Jim likes to manipulate the box office data by raising it up to levels no mortal could ever believe possible. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

No it isn't, and we can go back through your posting history when you showed up here about 2 years ago to fan the flames on The Force Awakens.  

Honestly, I only see IronJimbo and jamescameronscholar pop up in these weekend threads during Star Wars movies, and it's usually to push buttons.   Best to ignore them when's they're trying to do so and respond when they have something constructive to say.

• Like 3