Alli

Weekend Thread | Estimates per BOM ~ BP 65.7M, RS 17M, DW 13M, GN 10.7M, PR 10M, ANL 5.65M, J:WTTJ 4.5M, FSF 3.3M, TGS 2.68M

11 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Was going to see Red Sparrow but timing worked better to see Black Panther again. I seemed to have more of a reaction tonight then I did opening night. One particular line (you know which one) got some claps which was powerful to see.  

I got a few scenes with applause at my screening.

Though some of that was due to church ladies yelling out funny ass comments (in a supportive way, of course).

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Audience Score for Red Sparrow: Down to 54%

Audience Score for Death Wish: Up to 85%

19 minutes ago, XO21 said:

Death Wish word of mouth must be amazing, I wonder why....

These scores could be legitimate, but I know Trump supporters are targeting Red Sparrow and building up Death Wish - and were before either came out.  RT has no proof any of their voters have seen these movies, it isn't like fandango where at least you have to have bought a ticket.

Everyone at my screening seemed to really enjoy it, and the manager was discussing putting it in a bigger theater as I left, due to the full house in the early afternoon on Friday.  I'm thinking real life word of mouth is going to be pretty good.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, trifle said:

These scores could be legitimate, but I know Trump supporters are targeting Red Sparrow and building up Death Wish - and were before either came out.  RT has no proof any of their voters have seen these movies, it isn't like fandango where at least you have to have bought a ticket.

Everyone at my screening seemed to really enjoy it, and the manager was discussing putting it in a bigger theater as I left, due to the full house in the early afternoon on Friday.  I'm thinking real life word of mouth is going to be pretty good.

Yeah...can't they just let people rate the movie when it comes out. I know it isn't essential but is still annoying.

• Like 3

Was gonna make the 90 minute round trip to see Red Sparrow but I decided to give Death Wish a shot.

While I'm super against what people are saying the movie stands for, I just didn't think it really represented those things as much as I've been hearing.