Alli

Weekend Thread | Estimates per BOM ~ BP 65.7M, RS 17M, DW 13M, GN 10.7M, PR 10M, ANL 5.65M, J:WTTJ 4.5M, FSF 3.3M, TGS 2.68M

14 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Yeah, I got that from IMDb. But I don't think they should waste their money there to be honest, it will likely not do well in Russia if it did open.

Maybe, maybe not. That's not a reason not to release any movie. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-avengers-infinity-war/

Infinity War: 215/538

A bunch of other stuff got updated too

Tomb Raider: 3,500

Love, Simon: 2,700

I Can Only Imagine: 800

Now I'm even more pissed my theater is getting ICOI after the number of indies they skipped last year :ohmyzod: 

Domestic Opening Weekend: $200 million – $235 million
Domestic Total Gross: $490 million – $590 million

:wintf:

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Now I'm even more pissed my theater is getting ICOI after the number of indies they skipped last year :ohmyzod: 

They want you to find God.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I am just really hoping Love, Simon breaks out.

• Like 1

lol at their already low predictions for Rampage going significantly lower this week. If that completely bombs can we officially say RIP to the video game movie genre? Cause if even Dwayne Johnson can't make it work...

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol at their already low predictions for Rampage going significantly lower this week. If that completely bombs can we officially say RIP to the video game movie genre? Cause if even Dwayne Johnson can't make it work...

I won't say RIP until Minecraft, Mario, Call of Duty and Detective Pikachu disappoint of flop.

Either way I doubt Hollywood stops trying any time soon. They probably think video game IP's have superhero movie hidden potential.

If they do, that potential is hiding really fucking good. :hahaha:

36 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Odds on the Call of Duty universe having more films than the Dark universe?

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Jumanji?

Holy shit, Strangers 2 is only 1:18 without credits :hahaha: You can be out of the theater not even 90 minutes after showtime begins! There are no trailer attachments either

Edited by WrathOfHan