kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

18 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m gonna say this:

I think it’s entirely feasible for Avengers: Endgame to make another $10m worldwide until next Sunday. Could it be stronger because of the Spider-Man: Far From Home bump? Sure, that’s why @nguyenkhoi282‘s projection can’t be taken for granted.

My takeaway: $2.75-2.80B worldwide next Sunday. Regardless, yeah, the worldwide record is going down.

oYPaLd2.gif

49hp1i.gif

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

Those 4 markets would add like 4$M alone 

Endgame was removed from Japan coz of FFH. If it was there it would have made atleast 1M more. Also if it's re released in China man I don't even know how much it will gross. Atleast 20M I'm guessing

1 minute ago, danhtruong5 said:

I dont know why EG dont get the re-release in South Korea and India so far.

It is the highest admissions foreign movie in South Korea so far ( 13.93M admissisions, $105M)

It is top foreign movie in India too ( 22M admissions, $63M)

Probably because those countries have very strong local film industries which makes the marketplace super crowded. If EG does get the re-release in those places, it will have to wait until a less-crowded time.

1 minute ago, danhtruong5 said:

I dont know why EG dont get the re-release in South Korea and India so far.

It is the highest admissions foreign movie in South Korea so far ( 13.93M admissisions, $105M)

It is top foreign movie in India too ( 22M admissions, $63M)

Brazil just got official confirmation by Marvel Brasil for July 11th. I’m sure that it’s still spreading and going global. :ohmygod:

• Like 4

Only from row seats available at my theater on a monday (!!). For comparison, Anabelle IMAX show has sold just 15 tickets. I know it's anecdotal experience but I don't think theaters will want to get rid of it that soon. 

If we go by DOM PTA, it's battling for that 5th choice amongst theaters (behind FFH, TS4, Aladdin with Annabelle and Yesterday likely decreasing more than EG, even without considering that EG is in a very limited number of screens, in comparison to the new openers). So unless it's Disney pulling the plug (even more unlikely) I don't see it losing that many screens.

Excellent increases! 

I think it's going to get re-release in those countries eventually. as everyone pointed out, wait for less crowded time. what matters is that it's kept in theaters and coming back where its run ended. as long as it's making money, it'll accumulate enough to close the gap. :stirthepot:

Edited by Valonqar

1 minute ago, expensiveho said:

Only from row seats available at my theater on a monday (!!). For comparison, Anabelle IMAX show has sold just 15 tickets. I know it's anecdotal experience but I don't think theaters will want to get rid of it that soon. 

If we go by DOM PTA, it's battling for that 5th choice amongst theaters (behind FFH, TS4, Aladdin with Annabelle and Yesterday likely decreasing more than EG, even without considering that EG is in a very limited number of screens, in comparison to the new openers). So unless it's Disney pulling the plug (even more unlikely) I don't see it losing that many screens.

There are some noobs saying that it’ll be losing theater count and will fall the face from the Earth. We know better.

3 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Yep.  According to Mojo in March 2011 - it was at  $2,021,767,547 -  a half a year after re-lease. It's last reported weekend at $5,466

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&country=00&id=avatar.htm

Then after that another $5.69m showed up

Same for Furious 7, except Mojo never updated it.

It stopped updating after Jan 2016 when it was at 1163, but Universal had a site available to the public with their own overseas totals which bumped up to 1165.6 in april 2016 then again sometime later to 1166.7:

Rth mentioned it somewhere that this is basically the case for all movies, overseas totals across the board are far from exact numbers.

• Like 2

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

Lol. How do you gross $5.75mn in a week with just $1.6mn weekend. Either that or they have adjusted some earlier figure. Perhaps India, which was reported 2mn less than actuals.

We don’t really know how well the overseas weekend actually was. We all know that these things can get added throughout the run, but I think even you can tell that Endgame is getting there.

Have you seen the PTA for this in the domestic market? :ohmygod:

Here in Denmark we apperently dont get the re release. But the rumour of it coming made it jump from 12th into 7th place this weekend. 

Thats just crazy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2