DeeCee

***SPOILER***SPOILER***DEADPOOL 2*** SPOILER***SPOILER

44 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

Is it just me, or was there a Karl Marx portrait on the walls of X-Men mansion? 

36 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS HIM. When I saw that I literally said out loud "is that Karl Marx?" I was just SO confused. Is there some obscure joke with him and the X-Men that I don't know about?

I thought it was Darwin, but hey at this point, it could be anyone since that is the kind of humor in the movie :P 

1 hour ago, Mekanos said:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS HIM. When I saw that I literally said out loud "is that Karl Marx?" I was just SO confused. Is there some obscure joke with him and the X-Men that I don't know about?

I checked on the internet and that was indeed Karl Marx, it was even in one of the trailers. 

Very strange and offbeat for a Hollywood film (will probably provide fodder for conspiracy theories) 

@75Live It was no Darwin, it was 100% Karl Marx

Edited by PPZVGOS

3 hours ago, Arlborn said:

So, what's the consensus about how serious the post-credit scenes  are around the internet? Resurrecting her gotta be canon, right?

It's 100% canon.

8 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

So, what's the consensus about how serious the post-credit scenes  are around the internet? Resurrecting her gotta be canon, right?

It's canon, according to the writers. I'm happy to see that Vanessa is still alive, though I liked how her death scene changed Deadpool. Reynolds really gave a great performance where he had to show a lot more of emotion after losing his girl. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

It's canon, according to the writers. I'm happy to see that Vanessa is still alive, though I liked how her death scene changed Deadpool. Reynolds really gave a great performance where he had to show a lot more of emotion after losing his girl. 

I agree with this. It's why I liked the movie as much as I did. I felt like they put Deadpool in an emotional state and allowed him to mask his hurting with comedy. But at the same time allowing Ryan to show a different side of the character and how Deadpool really cares for certain people in his life 

• Like 1

This was more hilarious than the first one (the small legs gag has to be seen to be believed and the last credits scene that undo's RR's entry into the big league had people rolling on the floor) but I liked the first one better. It had much more focused story unlike DP2 that I felt was all over the place, took time to get going, didn't have a clear villain and I really couldn't stand Russell. The character and the actor just didn't work for me, I didn't care for him but just wanted someone to shoot him. I don't get the praise for him. he was so unlikable and annoying. I think that whether one likes this better or not boils down to this character and I hated him. 

Glad I was spoiled about the Vanisher Pitt cause otherwise would miss the point, as the cameo literally just flashes before your eyes before you can register who the actor is. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jessie said:

This film wont top the first because simply pit its no as funny as the first. Deadpool 1 is better than deadpool 2 seems to be the general consensus I've been hearing.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that.  Deadpool was terrific.  You can still like both films while thinking one is better than the other.  

• Like 1

On 19/05/2018 at 11:14 PM, Jay Hollywood said:

Are you in the scene? idk.  If not it wont effect you and shouldn't  .  Are you an active raver? Do you go to shows like me? Do you havprofessional dj friends. Like anything else it has a "scene". So I think people in that EDM music  "Scene" will def be iffy on it. 

Thats why I said doesn't effect MY grade/ it wont bother 99.5% off audience.

The beat and joke are FINE but the song chose was off. 

But there DEF a hand full of 18 year olds kids who go really? the song I thought was cool when I was 12 before I even touched my penis or said a cuss word?  

Imagine if he said, is RAP still around in the future, and then it bumped THRIFT Shop by Macklemore or Wild One by Flo Rida.

Its the popest of dubstep songs there is too. 

lmaoooo this is fucking killing me

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

On 5/16/2018 at 9:42 AM, Ranger Tree said:

Apparently he was The Vanisher - when the parachute floats into the telephone wire he appears. Was a funny moment but didn't notice that it was Brad Pitt.

and when I saw Stan Lee's name in the credits I realised he wasn't in the film, thought that was strange. An image shouldn't count for his appearances..... is this the first Marvel film he's not been in?

On 5/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, AJG said:

He wasnt in Fan4stic, Xmen DOFP, or First Class

He was in Princess Diaries 2 though.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:36 AM, Jonwo said:

I don't think he was in any of the Wolverine movies either. 

To add a couple more I can think of he wasn’t in any of the Blade, Punisher, Ghost Rider or Men in Black films (though maybe MiB isn’t so surprising since Marvel acquired it through purchase in the 90s, not when it was originally penned). He surprised in Big Hero 6 and kickass though (which are by marvel sub studios).

Edited by MrSinister
Waiting to hear CM to keep his MCU streak.