CJohn

DEADPOOL 2 WEEKEND THREAD | Spoilers = BANNED INTO OBLIVION | Dp2 125M and 300 WW debut...Asgard Sun update pg 123

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

30 million for IW pretty much sets up for 675 domestic finish +.

If it holds well against a huge opener like DP it should hold well against Solo. 

All of IW's weekends were underestimated during Friday/Saturday. It could go up even more.

Edited by Mekanos

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I'm actually mildly disturbed Show Dogs has a 26% on RT and not in the 0-2% range. Unless they allow 4 year old critics now, who on earth is enjoying this:

It has the Tooch. He is inflating the score :ohmygod: 

• Astonished 3

6 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

:gold:

It's still way too high. Wish these types of movies would bomb hard so they'd stop making them. 

Be happy its weekend will be lower than G-Force's opening day, the last shitty live-action/talking animal movie Will Arnett starred in. (Seriously, dude needs a better agent)

• Like 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Be happy its weekend will be lower than G-Force's opening day, the last shitty live-action/talking animal movie Will Arnett starred in. (Seriously, dude needs a better agent)

There's a movie I haven't heard about in a long time :jeb!: I remember enjoying it in theaters, but I was 9 back then and barely remember it now :lol: 

21 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

I know it's the Thu. figure but that domestic total tho :ohmyzod: :ohmygod: :apocalypse: :ohmygod:

halt the run, pull it out of all theaters, stop reporting the revenue, transfer remaining grosses to wrinkle in time...but let this glorious number live forever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I'm actually mildly disturbed Show Dogs has a 26% on RT and not in the 0-2% range. Unless they allow 4 year old critics now, who on earth is enjoying this:

Agreed, what the hell is this crap ?

1 minute ago, A2k Raptor said:

halt the run, pull it out of all theaters, stop reporting the revenue, transfer remaining grosses to wrinkle in time...but let this glorious number live forever.

No, transfer to IW! Must.beat.pantheeeeeeeeeeer!!

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

There's a movie I haven't heard about in a long time :jeb!: I remember enjoying it in theaters, but I was 9 back then and barely remember it now :lol: 

It amazes me how incredible that film's cast was. Will Arnett, Zach Galifanakis, Sam F*ckin' Rockwell, Penelope Cruz, Tracy Morgan, Jon Favreau, Nic Cage, Steve Buscemi, Bill Nighy.

Did Jerry Bruckheimer have dirt on all of them?

• Like 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Yikes, going with that same OD range for DP2? Not getting near 130m if that's true. 

OD is going up and they all know it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

:gold:

It's still way too high. Wish these types of movies would bomb hard so they'd stop making them. 

As long as they're cheap to make and gullible parents show up to them with their kids, they'll still be made.

15 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

HR:

$52m/$130m+ Deadpool

$31m Infinity War

$5,5m-$6m/$15m-$16m Book Club
$6m Show Dogs

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-deadpool-2-earns-record-186-million-previews-1113039

Sequelitis

DP1 12.7 + 34.6 = 47.3

DP2 18.6 + 33.4 = 52

Hopefully Sat bump from true Friday is close to DP1's 22.8%. With 33.4 true Friday needs 20% bump for 40 Sat.

Edited by A2k Raptor