Eric Prime

Venom: Let There Be Carnage l October 1 2021 | NOT getting delayed

13 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Why are they going to attach a trailer with a movie that won't even make 10 mil in its whole run.

Because 90’s edgelord comic heroes gotta stick together :hahaha:

2 hours ago, meridan said:

Were they done filming before things got out of control with the virus? If not, Sony will probably move Morbius from July to Oct and move Venom 2 to 2021. 

They finished the initial location/studio filming in the UK back in early February, the San Francisco stuff I'm less sure of but the first one only shot there for a couple of weeks so I'm guessing they got it all done. 

However, given that that the post-production schedule for this film was already pretty tight before the quarantine and the fact that both MCU and Sony SpiderMan films typically go through 2-4 weeks worth of reshoots minimum...

Yeah, a delay is absolutely on the table here. 

Edited by TerwillikerInst

So I read in the huge SONY delay announcement that there is this "Untitled Sony/Marvel Spinoff" that was due Oct. 2021 that is also now un-dated... (when I first read this, in my head I thought this was 2020, i.e. Venom 2)

But fellow nerds, what is this thing??  Kraven?  Spider-Gwen??  Madame Web?? 😂  It's not the Spider-verse sequel, right?